Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2002 8:43:42 AM EDT
Does anybody have a use for 200 or so 7.62 x 51 links for an M60? I'll give 'em to you if you pay for shipping.
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 8:59:12 AM EDT
[#1]
stoney, if no one else has responded, please send them my way.

did you de-link some of that radway green?

i'll send you an im.
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 9:04:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah....I have a few cuts and blisters to show for it. Still waiting for my FAL to come in to use the stuff.

E-mail me instead....I don't have IM (or do I?)
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#3]
im is the red thing lit up, at the top-center of the page. i also sent you an email.

if you make it down to bulletfesr next summer, i'll make sure you can 'de-link' them 'automatically' next time!

good ammo, but that stuff is a bitch to manually delink!
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 9:47:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually, I wasn't too bad. I fabricated a jig to help in the de-linking. Once I got into a groove, I did about 100-120 rounds in about 6-7 minutes. A pair of leather gloves helps as well.

I might take you up on the offer to "automatically" de-link them. Sounds like a hoot. The only FA I ever shot was an Uzi. Only because one of the people in the deer hunting group I used to hunt with worked in the CIA...and he was always bringing up his "toys" for the camp to play with. He lived in VA but came to WI (his home state) every fall.

Other than that, bump firing my SKS is the closest I can come. It's not that much fun when you can't hit the target or controll the bursts.
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I Have more links than I know what to do with.  All are from a 1967 lot of ammo that my unit fired up in 2001.  Pallet that the ammo came on had "3d BDE, 82d ABN Div, RVN" on the bottom, must have been ammo slated to to over there post TET and never made it.  Anyway if anyone wants links or 67 dated ammo cans let me know.  

lucasf
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I clicked on this thread expecting to see:
[url]http://www.m60.com[/url]

Imagine my disappointment!

Edited to add: Holy crap! I didn't know the link would work!  Don't bother though, it has nothing to do with guns....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top