Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2013 5:14:04 PM EDT
These dumb fucks surrounding Hickenfucker while he is signing the gun bills into law are clapping and crying with smiles on their faces.  Saying that these new laws will help in prevention of another Aurora shooting.  Have they not been fucking listening?  No one will comply to this.  Most of the states LEO will not help enforce these laws.  Further more it is damn near impossible to enforce them.  I know it has been covered extensively on here but to watch this shit and it being close to home just effects us Coloradans a little more.  Watching those fucking shit cans celebrate turned up a kinda anger I do not think I have ever felt.  I want to say a whole lot more but will get banned.  

Venting done for now.

FBHO with a hot fucking poker!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top