Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2002 9:50:38 AM EDT
I have noticed a tendency of people to resent their boss.  Typically (and I know your sob story is the EXCEPTION to the rule) the boss is in the position he's in because, at the very least, he's been around longer than you.  Simply by virtue of having been around longer, he knows more about the system than you do.  Also, typically, he does alot of shit that you have no idea goes on.
I've also found that people these days think they're due something more.  Our secretary expects to be treated like one of the assistant managers, simply because we're all in our 20's.  I'm sorry, but no, you're a secretary, if you don't like it, act like a frigging normal person and go back to the college that you dropped out of.  If you are just going to sit around all day and talk on the phone, then I would think you'd have time to study while @ work too.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 10:03:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Success is what your boss achieves through your hard work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top