Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2013 12:02:43 PM EDT
That explained how I find myself currently unemployed and how I would like to stay in the industry that I had been working in, and how I'm so fucking awesome that they shouldn't miss out on the chance to hire me. I sent this out to 7 of the best prospects in town, and I have 3 interviews now
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
You the man.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:04:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Please send me a copy of your email.  I'd like to see how awesome it is and maybe use it as a draft for my own purposes one day.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You the man.

This economic climate is fucking nuts, had an interview last week for a bit above entry level job at a bank, she said she had over 200 applications, and only scheduled 10 interviews, mine being one. So the competition is crazy out there.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Please send me a copy of your email.  I'd like to see how awesome it is and maybe use it as a draft for my own purposes one day.  

I just told about how I've worked in the industry for years, a little about what I could bring to the table, etc. Then I researched the best places in town, and sent them an email, some I couldn't even find a contact email, but they had a facebook page, so I sent them a message on facebook, lol. It's a new age out there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top