[#1]
Haters gon hate
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:51:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Hahahaha.

Go 'cards.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:53:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Cal is 123-25 at UK. We couldn't put a team together this season, and Noel getting hurt didn't help. When your bad year is 21-11 things aren't so bad.

Last night was pretty disappointing though. We just REALLY did not want to be there haha.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me start by saying I can't stand college sports and I really can't stand UK anything sports related.  But I am bombarded every day on the news by UK sports here in central KY (which probably fuels my dislike for college sports), so I get all the special reports and commentary on UK sports.  If I want to listen to the local talk radio host and it's game day it's nothing but guys who watch from sidelines and pretend to be experts and cream their pants over these young guys. It's all rather gay in my opinion.

But from all the talk I've seen and heard it seems like Cal put in a bunch of guys on his team that felt they were the greatest thing since Jordan and nobody ever brought them town a peg or two.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:55:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Hate to say it but they're cleaning up on the recruiting trail. They'll be back.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:55:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If I want to listen to the local talk radio host and it's game day it's nothing but guys who watch from sidelines and pretend to be experts and cream their pants over these young guys. It's all rather gay in my opinion.

I totally agree. My friends obsess over this shit. As an alum I'm a fan, but I can't help but shake my head at some of the fans here.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 9:05:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Thank God...one day closer to the SEC football season!!!

The biggest benefit to moving back to GA would be to never hear another word about basketball.

Cowpunk

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 9:18:57 AM EDT
[#9]
You can't be top dog every year
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top