Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2013 2:21:42 AM EDT
The left lives in an alternate reality....we know this, its redundant info....but still never ceases to amuse me....

From our freinds at the DU:

"Feinstein has had some of her finest moments on gun safety issues, most recently dressing down the insufferable Ted Cruz, who lectured her on why an assault weapons ban is unconstitutional. “I am not a sixth grader,” Feinstein told the arrogant mansplainer. “Congress is in the business of making the law. The Supreme Court interprets the law. If they strike down the law, they strike down the law.”"

Oh brave new world that has such derp in it
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:26:02 AM EDT
[#1]
It is sickening how they view the Constitution.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:26:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Mansplainer?

ETA: ok googled, clearly this was written by a lesbian with an inferiority complex as big as Mars.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:27:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Dear God, I know you don't like us wishing bad things on others, but just once, could you humor us by a mild stroke?  Not even enough to kill her, just so she can't talk or serve in the Senate anymore?
Amen
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:29:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Isufferable? Damn he's only been in the Senate two months. He must be doing something right
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:33:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I wrote in another thread that it would appear the left has weaponized retardation. I'm going to call this additional evidence.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:33:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dear God, I know you don't like us wishing bad things on others, but just once, could you humor us by a mild stroke?  Not even enough to kill her, just so she can't talk or serve in the Senate anymore?
Amen

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:37:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Amen

Why wish small?

Dear God, please transport her and her car one day to 50 feet above the middle of the Atlantic while she's out for a drive.

Thank you,

Ed
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:42:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It is sickening how they view the Constitution.

"A list of negative liberties..."

"A quanit, old document..."

Dear God, deliver us from this evil...
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:47:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Isufferable? Damn he's only been in the Senate two months. He must be doing something right

I hope both he and Paul remain insufferable and even cross over into unruly territory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top