Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:27:22 PM EDT
And let me tell you why. Oh sure, the "assault weapon" ban was dropped(for now) and that makes me happy. However, that's not what has me grinning. What has me feeling so positive about the future of our nation? I was just watching the local news and they had a heart warming story. And they report that TWINKIES ARE COMING BACK!!! WE ARE WINNING THIS SHIT!!! KEEP UP THE PRESSURE!!!!!!

Actually I can't stand those things. Gimme an Oatmeal Cream Pie any day!!!
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Problem is, the people bringing back Twinkies are not the type to try and sneak a means of taking them away again into the next thing they do.  The libs in Washington are as likely to try and backdoor an AWB as they are to take their next breath.  And we've still got to fight off the mag limit and registration via background check bills, too.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Shhhh....Bloomberg will ban it!
Just makes ya want to plop down at the entrance to 1 Rockefeller plaza, or wherever the statist media/political complex hangs their hat, with a box of the little yellar delights and a 2 liter pop, dont it?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Gimme an Oatmeal Cream Pie any day!!!

Nothing is more special than my relationship with Little Debbie. My wife is jealous of her.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:17:08 PM EDT
[#6]
You aren't from Colorado, are you?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought many boxes of Twinkies and Ding Dongs and froze them. Thawed out a box last weekend. They were as good as when they were first purchased.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#8]

I never thought an AWB would get through at the Fed level.

Mag bans and UBC, still a very real possibility... especially the UBC.

FBHO, etc...

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#9]
UBC needs to be shot down as well.

I don't want to be a felon because I leave home for more than 7 days without transferring all my weapons to someone.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:57:00 AM EDT
[#10]
No I'm not from Colorado, however I did call and write to your state government to ask them not to go through with their draconian gun laws, threatening to never return there with my tourist dollars. It didn't work

I fully understand the gravity of our situation as well. The fight has only just begun, the AWB being dropped is not the end of it. I know we must keep the pressure on on our congress critters and keep a watchful eye on them.

I just wanted to pass on the good news to our brother's who love Twinkies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top