Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2013 3:53:18 PM EDT
any other mil guys in here think we maybe visiting N. Korea fairly soon?
or better yet, are you noticing more orders being cut for South Korea?

and you AF haters, i just wanna note that we sent a B-52 over N. Korea, not a marine or soldier with an M-16

EDIT-- no opsec intended, nor share, just wanting to know thoughts and other branch view points
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 3:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

and you AF haters, i just wanna note that we sent a B-52 over N. Korea, not a marine or soldier with an M-16

No.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Umm yes

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]
The B-52 was full of pissed off Marines.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The B-52 was full of pissed off Marines.

Just One...that's all it takes
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:20:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Heck, North Korea was pulling their banana act back in December '93 and we (Marines) were being told "oh, we're gonna go for sure, we're gonna go".
We didn't go.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:29:29 PM EDT
[#7]
We are buying our own printer paper., staples, pens, and sticky pads.

How exactly are we going to go to war?

Can you imagine writing a risk assesment for deployment in pencil?

The horror........the horror.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't think you're really in the Air Force. Your avatar should be wearing a glowbelt.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Even if we were all packing our bags for an upcoming operation, why the fuck would we discuss it over the internet?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Heck, North Korea was pulling their banana act back in December '93 and we (Marines) were being told "oh, we're gonna go for sure, we're gonna go".

We didn't go.

Yep, I remember that.  Was told we were going too.  

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#11]
will be in A-stan in 2 weeks until Dec. But I'll go to Korea and finish the job.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:48:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
We didn't go.

Yep, I remember that.  Was told we were going too.  

Yep, same shiznet, different day.  I think this is the third or fourth time that North Korea has "invalidated" the armistice.... and North Korea was in a better position to wage war 20 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#13]
We're too busy running ops on private property near you.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:52:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Even if we were all packing our bags for an upcoming operation, why the fuck would we discuss it over the internet?

This...

Aviator
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And preparing to confiscate guns from everyone in America.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:00:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I sure hope they don't mess up Osan...I really enjoyed that place!
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Sweet now I can turn to arfcom for the latest entertaining Joe rumors now that im IRR. My favorite was in basic in 07 when dudes were claiming we had just gone to war with Iran, China, and Russia or that Castro died and Cuba was free .

Also had a guy who liked to make semi plausible ones up to see how far they spread one got to the point a SSG went to the 1SG and asked him about it who apparently gave him the WTF look.

I mean oh nosorzs I'll be recalled.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:15:21 PM EDT
[#18]
ETA: nvm
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:15:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i thought we were supposed to be helping FEMA with those F@#$%%ng Prisoner Train-cars again - you know how much cammo netting i have to pull over those things every time some citizen gets a look inside  --  Its maddening!!!  And you would think with the money troubles that they have, that they would slow down the building schedule of the prison camps but no - i guess the sequester hasn't hit everyone equally.

although ...  don't tell anyone but i got a sweat detail for two months putting the chem trail additives into the commercial jet fuel supply - nothing but running a pump.  see ya suckers!!

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#20]
No point in packing or preparing outside of normal procedure.

If something goes down, we'll have time to adjust since the Standby units and the guys already in S. Korea will be the initial push.

And yes they sent a B-52. There is always an Aerial show of force.

Planes and missiles can bombard and flatten, but only the infantry can occupy.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:26:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think you're really in the Air Force. Your avatar should be wearing a glowbelt.

Ok first of all, it's called a REFLECTIVE BELT.  Try to get your nomenclature right.

Secondly, we are tougher than you think in the Air Force.  Just today for example they ran out of bacon bits in the DFAC and I was still able to choke my salad down!

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:46:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We are buying our own printer paper., staples, pens, and sticky pads.

How exactly are we going to go to war?

Can you imagine writing a risk assesment for deployment in pencil?

The horror........the horror.

My wife told me that her troop had his annual PHA today.

Well, when he went down for his appointment, they told him it was cancelled because of the Furlough.  Totally serious.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I think we're all going to invade Lichtenstein.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:53:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok first of all, it's called a REFLECTIVE BELT.  Try to get your nomenclature right.

Secondly, we are tougher than you think in the Air Force.  Just today for example they ran out of bacon bits in the DFAC and I was still able to choke my salad down!

I prefer "POWER RANGER BELT".

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

i thought we were supposed to be helping FEMA with those F@#$%%ng Prisoner Train-cars again - you know how much cammo netting i have to pull over those things every time some citizen gets a look inside  --  Its maddening!!!  And you would think with the money troubles that they have, that they would slow down the building schedule of the prison camps but no - i guess the sequester hasn't hit everyone equally.  

although ...  don't tell anyone but i got a sweat detail for two months putting the chem trail additives into the commercial jet fuel supply - nothing but running a pump.  see ya suckers!!

I just put a coat of wax on my drone. That sexy bitch is ready for some spying
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought you have been told already to stop calling your penis, "my drone."  
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Glowbelt:

Moonbeam:

Inkstick:

but doubles as:

Class dismissed.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#29]
The govt is sending all the mil overseas so they won't be here to protect us from the UN
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Pretty sure it flew over South Korea...
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I prefer "POWER RANGER BELT".

Disco Belt
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Haha disco belt is right, Mtl's here are making pipe liners wear them just for amusement,

It's fucking retarded to see airmen walking around with them on in the bright sunshine, dumb

But thanks all for info and amusement, have a good one
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Haha disco belt is right, Mtl's here are making pipe liners wear them just for amusement,

It's fucking retarded to see airmen walking around with them on in the bright sunshine, dumb

But thanks all for info and amusement, have a good one

I made you something.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I think we're all going to invade Lichtenstein.

A Swiss squad got lost and beat us to it a couple of years ago.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Yes, my battalion is being sent on a secret mission to pave the DMZ so that our invading MRAPs don't get stuck.

We leave at dawn.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:49:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

All ur pie are belong to us.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:55:27 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Yes, my battalion is being sent on a secret mission to pave the DMZ so that our invading MRAPs don't get stuck.

We leave at dawn.

Bring me back some soju and kimchee :-)

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:59:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

And, is "spying" some euphemism for "trying to decide if it's a pre-op or post-op tranny" before making entry?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:10:52 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By bulletandgrunt

And, is "spying" some euphemism for "trying to decide if it's a pre-op or post-op tranny" before making entry?

That's "recon by fire".

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:15:08 PM EDT
[#40]
The AF can send all the flyovers they can, but it won't be a long haired, airforce pogue that digs the communist heathen little bastards out of their shit filled holes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top