Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2013 9:39:35 AM EDT
http://fox4kc.com/2013/03/19/man-tackled-when-he-intrudes-on-mayor-during-state-of-city-speech/

NSFW vid at bottom of article.

Kansas City Mayor Sly James’ State of the City speech was interrupted by a man who ran up to the podium and yelled obscenities to the audience.

A few minutes into the mayor’s speech at the Gem Theater in the 18th and Vine Jazz District Tuesday morning, the unidentified man ran up and said , “He talking about exactly what the f**k he ain’t go*damned never did!” (Unedited video at end of story. Warning: contain
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:49:05 AM EDT
[#1]
For some reason the first reporter reminds me of my dag..

I'm not sure how to take it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:57:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess he won't be allowed to join the bow tie gang.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I guess he won't be allowed to join the bow tie gang.

Not so fast.....http://fox4kc.com/2013/03/20/police-say-they-were-watching-other-potential-problems-during-mayors-speech/

Black’s campaign manager, Jeff Francis, told FOX 4 News on Wednesday morning that Black would announce his candidacy for mayor.

That announcement was originally scheduled for 2 p.m., or once he was out of jail, but that was postponed to Thursday.

“He’s a champion for the underdog, for the poor, for the women, for the disenfranchised,” said Francis.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Seems like a nice enough guy.  The irony is, the mayors son acts just like this clown did.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 5:31:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Seems like a nice enough guy.  The irony is, the mayors son acts just like this clown did.

Yes, but this guy's rap sheet is smaller...
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 5:50:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Kansas City was a nice place to live at one time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top