BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:25:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Too Stupid for Arby's
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:26:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Shouldn't they be asking about procedures for wheelchair-bound people in general, not wrapping the story up in layers of flags and irrelevent drama?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:27:41 AM EDT
[#3]
They gotta check.  Once you start to make exceptions, that's when you'll start having problems.

That being said, they all need a courtesy training class that lasts about a week.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:27:44 AM EDT
[#4]
TSA is the only thing keeping this country safe from terror.

That Marine should thank them for their service.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:28:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, that is unfortunate.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:28:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:28:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:28:57 AM EDT
[#8]
I feel safer already.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:29:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Shameless assholes need a nation wide attitude adjustment USMC style..

Fuck it, with the money that some of these assholes make I say fire them all and give the jobs to the wounded vets that know what someone up to no good looks like..I would feel 1,000x more safe with our guys who have been in country and know how to spot things that don't fit.. Doesn't matter your race, religion or background .. People up to no good tend to give themselves away to those who know what to look for.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:29:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:29:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

true ....... i feel safer ......totally do
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:30:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Shameless assholes need a nation wide attitude adjustment USMC style..

Fuck it, with the money that some of these assholes make I say fire them all and give the jobs to the wounded vets that know what someone up to no good looks like..I would feel 1,000x more safe with our guys who have been in country and know how to spot things that don't fit.. Doesn't matter your race, religion or background .. People up to no good tend to give themselves away to those who know what to look for.

Alternatively, we could shut down most of the security theater and make the public aware of terms like "freedom" and "acceptable risk."
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:31:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Did this seriously happen again, or is this a dupe from 2 months ago?

ETA:  Holy shit it really did happen again.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:32:11 AM EDT
[#14]
THEY NEED TO PROFILE

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:32:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Touching Someone's Ass

Coming soon to a bus depot near you.  DHS is trying to push these mouthbreathers to any place where there's touching to be done, i.e. any place with public transportation.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:32:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

They gotta check.  Once you start to make exceptions, that's when you'll start having problems.

That being said, they all need a courtesy training class that lasts about a week.

they have quick pass lines for "already vetted folks" (.mil, some .gov) where you just walk through a metal detector and only have to take your phone out of your pocket.... no touching.... pre 9/11 style

just saying
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:36:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:36:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Is there any proof that these TSA/FSA scumbags have ever actually prevented a terrorist attack?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:39:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They gotta check.

No, they don't.

Not wearing seatbelts and eating rolls with too much butter on them kill more people in this country every fucking year than terrorists in airports ever have in all places at all times combined. The TSA is a waste of time and money and energy and dignity, and they should all strangle themselves to death.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:40:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
They gotta check.

No, they don't.

Not wearing seatbelts and eating rolls with too much butter on them kill more people in this country every fucking year than terrorists in airports ever have in all places at all times combined. The TSA is a waste of time and money and energy and dignity, and they should all strangle themselves to death.

But if we can save just one life is that not worth the freedoms of millions of Americans?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:41:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
But if we can save just one life is that not worth the freedoms of millions of Americans?

Da, da. Of course you are right, tovarishch, I don't know how I got so mixed up in head.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:41:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So the TSA only cares Monday to Friday 8am to 11pm?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:45:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

they have quick pass lines for "already vetted folks" (.mil, some .gov) where you just walk through a metal detector and only have to take your phone out of your pocket.... no touching.... pre 9/11 style  

just saying

Only 8 airports offer this for Active Duty.

Hopefully the TSA Pre-Check program continues to grow so they can cut down that labor force, thus forcing them to get real jobs.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:47:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
they have quick pass lines for "already vetted folks" (.mil, some .gov)[/qoute]
Party members always travel in style.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:48:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just saying

Only 8 airports offer this for Active Duty.

Hopefully the TSA Pre-Check program continues to grow so they can cut down that labor force, thus forcing them to get real jobs.

true

flying out of Reagan was the most pleasant flying experience I've had in a LONG LONG time.....

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:49:06 AM EDT
[#26]
What's that I hear?   *silence*

That's sound of America perfectly happy with situation.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:50:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:50:12 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

they have quick pass lines for "already vetted folks" (.mil, some .gov)[/qoute]

Party members always travel in style.

to be fair, I've been pretty checked out already.... they can only make your asshole so wide before it swallows you whole

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:51:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
to be fair, I've been pretty checked out already.... they can only make your asshole so wide before it swallows you whole

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:51:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What's that I hear?   *silence*

That's sound of America perfectly happy with situation.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I think my disgust with the TSA stems from flying 100+ times a year.  I'm a little surprised how much people are okay at the degree that the TSA oversteps their bounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top