Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2013 4:39:17 AM EDT
I've had demonic dreams before, even dreamed I started punching and kicking a demon who wouldn't get out of a bedroom in a house. But never anything like this.  

Started dreaming I was in the middle of what looked like no where. On the side of a dirt road, walked a little ways and came to a little cabin off to road went over to it and tried to open the door. A little black boy opened the door and just stared at me, I said hello where am I and he never would say a word. Some reason I pulled a S&W 27 out of my belt and cocked it and tried to shoot when an old old  person came up put their hand on it and took it from me. The trigger worked but the hammer wouldn't drop hard enough to do anything. I walked back out to the road and from both directions could see a huge line of people walking down he road wearing off white toga looking  The first one scared the crap out of me, it was a lady I guess from Africa with a basket of fish on her head. She just looked at me and said son follow us on down to the meeting spot. Some reason I did, we walked for what seemed like hours, I kept asking people what day it was since I had to be home she finally said that time didn't matter now. We walked more and the two groups came together at a cross roads, I remember the land but the building was gone. It was the first Church I ever went to, but you could tell nothing had been there in years.

We walked over and sat down along the side of the road where a pond used to be, and started singing Shall We Gather at the River. I never knew the words to the song, but did then. About half way through the song I woke up.

I've never had a peaceful dream before, most of the time it ends with a demon holding me above my couch in the living room.

I go in for gallbladder surgery in a few days, and that's got me shook pretty good, also been having some heavy thoughts about the state of everything. I don't know if its from the stress of everything or the Chinese or what
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:41:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont know about the Chinese, but I do blame Asians for a lot of things.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:43:59 AM EDT
[#2]

only snowleopard could decipher this..........
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:44:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, at least no one was throwing little pickles at you.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:48:30 AM EDT
[#4]
You were going to murder the black kid for no reason?  Racist.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:52:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I had this dream where I was fighting winged four eyed furbies with a sledgehammer in a windmill...

Only had one dream with a working gun, strangely it was a Glock
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:54:30 AM EDT
[#6]
You pulled you wheel gun on the black kitteh in your sleep... Luck it was empty cuz you pulled the trigger 20 times...

Then kitteh ether had just ate some cat food and was breathing on you or she was sitting on your face..  Hence the black woman with the fish.. The togas were you hiding in your sheets... All the people walking, the hundreds of footsteps was kitteh being happy and doing the kneeding / making biskets thing.

You took a long walk as kitteh was slowly stealing your breath / suffocating you by sitting on your face.. Slowly dieting everything became peaceful and happy...

Then you sat by the pond and saNg about the river... Sorry but kitteh was taking a piss on your face...

Kitteh sleeping on you can integrate into dreams easy.. I have a reoccurring one I am being strangled by a huge man growling at me.. I wake up to find my 25 pound Norwegian Forest Cat sitting on my chest purring like mad...
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:56:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I know what it means.

You're ghey, OP.

Sorry.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:57:23 AM EDT
[#8]
It means that death is stalking you.

Can I have your stuff?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:57:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Ever read The Stand?

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:00:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:00:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ever read The Stand?

No, first i've heard of it till now

Some reason this has freaked me good
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:11:51 AM EDT
[#12]
First off, you should go read the lyrics to "Shall We Gather at the River".  Ask yourself how you knew the lyrics.  I think the song is significant as is some of the imagery you describe.  I can tell you that what you describe certainly has specific meaning to me as a Christian.

Second, call me crazy, but in regard to my first point I really think the Lord is calling out to you and you should seek Him in earnest, like now.

"Call to me and I will answer you and I will tell you great and mighty things which you do not know."
- Jeremiah 33:3

Also, I would strongly recommend you read 1 Samuel 3 in the Bible.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:14:35 AM EDT
[#13]
I had a dream last night where these two raccoons were in the back of a car with me and kept sticking their faces in my crotch. They were wild and I was afraid they were gonna bite me in the balls .
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:17:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
First off, you should go read the lyrics to "Shall We Gather at the River".  Ask yourself how you knew the lyrics.  I think the song is significant as is some of the imagery you describe.  I can tell you that what you describe certainly has specific meaning to me as a Christian.

Second, call me crazy, but in regard to my first point I really think the Lord is calling out to you and you should seek Him in earnest, like now.

"Call to me and I will answer you and I will tell you great and mighty things which you do not know."
- Jeremiah 33:3

Also, I would strongly recommend you read 1 Samuel 3 in the Bible.

+1

I'm horrible at deciphering dreams.  But I'd listen to this advice.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:20:51 AM EDT
[#15]
I'd worry more about dreams with demons holding you above your couch in the living room, than this one.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:30:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Now I'm more freaked out thinking I'm about to die
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:38:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nope. Nothing to worry about, simply take heed.  Do not ignore.  You may have received something special.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:09:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's good to be God fearing.  Don't think too much into it.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Hmm....crossroads...you have a decision to make.

Leather couch?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:13:30 AM EDT
[#20]
It means you are worried about your upcoming surgery, and are trying to find inner peace in case you die on the table. You need to figure out what things you need to put in order, which you may have forgotten or neglected, in case the worst happens.

We Haudenosaunee take dreams very seriously.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:25:17 AM EDT
[#21]
I see the old man from Poltergeist
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:28:56 AM EDT
[#22]
if it was me, i'd get a new couch
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:53:01 AM EDT
[#23]
I had a dream which started out rather funny but ended scary as hell. I was being chased by Al Pecino and Robert Deniro as their character's from Heat. They were shooting at me. I ran through a coal mine and lost them. The mine was dark and very wide all black coal with a low ceiling. As I ran further I came to a point where it was blocked by a pile of wooden table legs. I scrambled over the pile and was suddenly in a old disused subway station. I looked around and saw two doors. One was an exit door and the other was a mirror door. I ran to the exit but it was locked. I then opened the mirror door and was thrown back by a blast of hot air. I looked and the door was slamming open and shut like it was breathing. I could hear something large and heavy running towards the door on the other side of it. I was overcome by the sense that something purely evil was coming for me. The door was slamming faster and faster hot air blasting each time and I could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. I dropped to my knees and started to pray to Jesus, that's when I woke up. It was a disturbing dream.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top