Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/18/2013 8:04:36 AM EDT

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#1]

I would severely punish that dog before I killed it.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:07:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Goldens do that, too!

Oh, wait......no they fucking do not.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:10:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Owner issued a ticket for having dog off leash.........  How about owner arrested for aggravated assault and battery of a child?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:12:27 AM EDT
[#4]
So you have ridiculous beyond belief gun laws that makes it difficult to own a firearm in NYC, but you can own a dangerous dog, that attacked a child for no apparent reason. And end up as the owner of the dog with just a citation.

Makes sense.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:12:33 AM EDT
[#5]
owner is lucky/unlucky there was not a CCW holder "helping"
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#6]
If I were to reckon a guess on that breed of dog I would have to say Dead..
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:15:52 AM EDT
[#7]
needs more 40 S&W
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:16:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Why I carry, reason #21.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#9]
In before the dog banners who don't see the irony in their position....

Oh wait, no I'm not.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Both dog and owner needs to be put down! If that were my son?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:26:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Don't care what breed, dog should have been put down right then, right there.

Gun, knife, crowbar, I don't care.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I would severely punish that dog before I killed it.

Macdonald Triad?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Dogs of peace?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:32:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Owner issued a ticket for having dog off leash.........  How about owner arrested for aggravated assault and battery of a child?

This
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:32:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Is it legal to carry a walking stick in NYC?  I think I might affect a limp to get away with a good FG staff with a brass knob on the end if I ever have to go there.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#18]
I bet the owner is drug dealing piece of shit. Owner should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:36:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

If he took the dog off leash there is definitely a level of negligence.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:40:48 AM EDT
[#20]
fuck that dog with a buick.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:49:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Another peaceful misunderstood dog....

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:52:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Notice how far away the dog is when it targeted the child.  It's a predator going after prey, no different than a wolf or tiger.  This was not one of those "got in it's personal space or teased the dog " type of excuses dog owners use. .
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:53:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
owner is lucky/unlucky there was not a CCW holder "helping"

In NYC?

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:55:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Don't care the breed (any breed could do this)...I'd have slit the damn things throat right there on the side of the road and made the worthless owner watch as the bitch died.  Then called 911 and had the fucker arrested.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:57:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

this, oh and have the shit kicked out of him
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:58:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

this, oh and have the shit kicked out of him

Come to Texas.  Damn dog would have been shot and owner would be in front of a judge before the blood dried.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Someone should have strangled that mutt.  Cany you smell a civil suit?  Don't really care what breed, but you can seein the video it was completely UN provoked attack.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:59:56 AM EDT
[#28]

I can't believe all those Pitbull attacks in the link. Someone should pass a law to save the children.

The Pitbull is the assault weapon of the canine world. If any dog bites a human it is usually reported in the media as a Pitbull.
Yes Pitbull attacks can be more severe but Labs are responsible for more human bites every year.
My last dog was an American Stafforshire Terrier. I lost him after 10 great years to cancer. I could not have wished for a more loving, loyal or carefree dog.
My replacement dog is a Catahula leopard Cur Dog.
http://piperbasenji.blogspot.com/2010/10/catahoula-leopard-dogs.html?m=1
All my neighbors think she is a Pitbull and don't believe her papers.

ALL DOGS ARE DANGEROUS!
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:00:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Don't care the breed (any breed could do this)...I'd have slit the damn things throat right there on the side of the road and made the worthless owner watch as the bitch died.  Then called 911 and had the fucker arrested.

I know what you mean...I was mauled by a poodle last week.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#30]
I don't care what dog breed.  BANG!  Headshot!
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your sarcastic tone did not strike home, Poodle put's 7y old in hospital:

GRASONVILLE, Md.- The Queen Anne's County Sheriff's Office says a 7-year-old Grasonville girl had to be taken to the hospital after being attacked and bitten by a large poodle.

The incident occurred shortly after 6 p.m. July 18. According to police, the girl was walking in the rear yard of a home on the 400 block of Main Street in Grasonville when she bitten by a large poodle that was kept at that address. The child sustained bite wounds to her upper body and was treated EMS personnel before being transported to the Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis where she was listed in stable condition.

An investigation into the incident is being conducted by the Queen Anne's County Department of Animal Services and Environmental Health.  

by Taboola

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#32]
needs more yakkity sax
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:07:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Here's a labradoodle. Oh wait....nevermind

This video is amazing that the dog got away after being run over and shot, this dog is invincible....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3weu8g1uWk

^^^^^^^

BTW, WTF cant I imbed anymore?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You have to pay for a membership to embed.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:16:27 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Oh wait, no I'm not.

I don't see it. A dog is a living, breathing creature with a mind of its own. A gun is an inanimate object.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:20:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have to pay for a membership to embed.

http://youtu.be/rX7wtNOkuHo

OK...
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:22:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Oh wait, no I'm not.

Except that a gun will not kill or attack someone on its own
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:23:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GRASONVILLE, Md.- The Queen Anne's County Sheriff's Office says a 7-year-old Grasonville girl had to be taken to the hospital after being attacked and bitten by a large poodle.

The incident occurred shortly after 6 p.m. July 18. According to police, the girl was walking in the rear yard of a home on the 400 block of Main Street in Grasonville when she bitten by a large poodle that was kept at that address. The child sustained bite wounds to her upper body and was treated EMS personnel before being transported to the Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis where she was listed in stable condition.

An investigation into the incident is being conducted by the Queen Anne's County Department of Animal Services and Environmental Health.  

by Taboola

"treated for bite wounds".  Sounds just like the video in the OP.  Nice work!  

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:25:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wait, no I'm not.

You obviously aren't aware of our constitutional right to bear dogs. Why do you hate freedom?

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:25:34 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh wait, no I'm not.

I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes...

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:27:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

by Taboola

Your article is from 4 years ago. It doesn't really help your point that you have to go back 4 years to find an instance where a child was attacked by a poodle.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:30:57 AM EDT
[#42]
FSA collects these dogs like crazy. . I own a pit and mine would never attack anything other than a squirell.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:31:10 AM EDT
[#43]
The problem with Pits is the way that they relentlessly attack. I would have shot the dog and more than likely the owner if he tried to intervene.

I'm gangsta like that.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#44]

You outlaw dogfighting and this is what you get. Back in the day human aggression was bred out of Pitbulls!
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm not saying any breed should be banned.  People just need to keep their fucking dogs away from stranger's kids, and they need to be charged when their failure to do so causes injury or death.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Parent fail.

I carry everywhere and I don't even have a kid. I wouldn't hesitate to shoot to protect my property (dog) from that kind of attack.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:33:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
FSA collects these dogs like crazy. . I own a pit and mine would never attack anything other than a squirell.

Sounds just like a pit owner...

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:38:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Parent fail.

I carry everywhere and I don't even have a kid. I wouldn't hesitate to shoot to protect my property (dog) from that kind of attack.

IT'S NEW FUCKING YORK CITY.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:41:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had two friends tell me that. One had their dog kill the family cat (that the dog "loved" so much) when it was out in the backyard playing around. When the cat ran after something and the dog, a pit, instinctively gave chase, caught it and killed it. The other friend had to put his dog down for being overly aggressive toward children. Thank god he got over the "my puppy wouldn't do nuffin" before someone got hurt.

I'm not for banning dogs, but some breeds definitely belong in the garbage can.
http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2012.php
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had two friends tell me that. One had their dog kill the family cat (that the dog "loved" so much) when it was out in the backyard playing around. When the cat ran after something and the dog, a pit, instinctively gave chase, caught it and killed it. The other friend had to put his dog down for being overly aggressive toward children. Thank god he got over the "my puppy wouldn't do nuffin" before someone got hurt.

I'm not for banning dogs, but some breeds definitely belong in the garbage can.
http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2012.php

Guess im the typical pit owner then .
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top