Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2013 3:06:48 AM EDT
Renewed my licence on the Net two weeks ago.

I'm holding it in my hands right now.

Not too great on the picture, though. Official ID's manage to catch me at the worst.

My God, I look like Billy Drago from one of his long haired movies, the way that picture turned out...........hardly the type of image one would trust to handle sharp objects.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
("Oh, I'm like the Cryptkeeper!"--Anna in Tess's body, (w,stte), "Freaky Friday")
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:32:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Awesome!  Now you can practice making left hand turns in the truck.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:33:14 AM EDT
[#2]
For all the leghumpers who ever bothered to beg snowleopard for a pic, now you don't have to wonder anymore.

I know, you'll be in your bunks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:42:53 AM EDT
[#3]
TL;DR

who's billy drago?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:47:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For all the leghumpers who ever bothered to beg snowleopard for a pic, now you don't have to wonder anymore.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2h4j6v8.jpg

I know, you'll be in your bunks.

Well, you guys can relax.

"Billy Drago" was my impression of the picture. Beady eyes, bad lighting, the camera snapped at the wrong moment, I look like a demon out of a horror flick

Ever notice that in those movies? The guys look positively evil, like

Barbas
...........................................but the women evil ones look absolutely devestating

The Siren
Even as Velasca,

she was something of a knock out.....if far over the top.

Even the Crone

doesn't look that bad..............in the right light.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
("I feel your fear..............,"--Barbas, (w,stte), Charmed, "From Fear to Eternity")
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:01:35 AM EDT
[#5]
You kinda look like Richard Ramirez.

AB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top