Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2002 2:16:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 2:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]
So did you wear your liberal bashing shirt to school today?
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 2:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 2:27:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Man you guys are gonna have to go to school half way through the summer!  Actually as a senior I believe they give you your finals a little early to try and let you out on time.

Molon labe!![50]

Did anyone ask you what you hat meant?
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 2:31:23 PM EDT
[#4]
time to switch into another class "By any means necessary"
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 2:36:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I about shit my pants when I saw the HUGE ASS poster of Malcom X in my American Government/ Contemporary World Issues class.
View Quote

Yea but, he was a hell of a patriot.....

[img]http://www.donking.com/image_gallery/slide_images/Img_0127.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Heck if it was me I would go to the teacher and ask him to take down the poster! Just claim that you find it highly offensive and the poster has the potential to disrupt the learning environment in the class! Mainly your potential to learn in the class! Also I would claim that the sight of the poster makes you feel that the teacher is plainly forceing his political and spiritual beliefs upon you, and you find this in direct violation of your civil rights! or something to that effect!  

If that poster was a poster of Jesus Christ, you had bet that some liberal would do the same thing! And that poster would be taken down immeditately!

The only way these liberal idiots are going to be put in check is if people stand up to them, we might as well use there own stradegies and tactics to fight them with, they made up the rules!

Besides did you not say you wanted to piss of some liberals this year in school?

Might as well start with the teacher! Then you could claim that he has it out against you whenever you get a dissapointing grade on a paper!

Hey who knows, maybe this could lead to him being fired or something!

Link Posted: 9/25/2002 3:29:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Heck if it was me I would go to the teacher and ask him to take down the poster! Just claim that you find it highly offensive and the poster has the potential to disrupt the learning environment in the class! Mainly your potential to learn in the class! Also I would claim that the sight of the poster makes you feel that the teacher is plainly forceing his political and spiritual beliefs upon you, and you find this in direct violation of your civil rights! or something to that effect!  

If that poster was a poster of Jesus Christ, you had bet that some liberal would do the same thing! And that poster would be taken down immeditately!

The only way these liberal idiots are going to be put in check is if people stand up to them, we might as well use there own stradegies and tactics to fight them with, they made up the rules!

Besides did you not say you wanted to piss of some liberals this year in school?

Might as well start with the teacher! Then you could claim that he has it out against you whenever you get a dissapointing grade on a paper!

Hey who knows, maybe this could lead to him being fired or something!

View Quote

Why wouldn't ya?
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Why Wounldn't ya............ What?

I am not sure what you are after there 1GunRunner!
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 3:40:45 PM EDT
[#11]
When no one is looking, get a magic marker and draw a well defined 'Cross Hair" over the head of the picture! That'll sure raise a ruckus!
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Heck if it was me I would go to the teacher and [red] INSIST [/red] he take down the poster! Just [red] state [/red] that you find it highly offensive and the poster has the potential to disrupt the learning environment in the class!

View Quote

What bullsh*t!! He's creating a hostile environment.

"You wear your X, and I'll wear mine."
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
When no one is looking, get a magic marker and draw a well defined 'Cross Hair" over the head of the picture! That'll sure raise a ruckus!
View Quote

If ColonelKlink gets caught he'll be tried in an adult court for committing a hate crime and spend the rest of his teens as Rocko's bitch.

There's also the possibility that there'll be a lockdown and the principal will call a locker search for weapons.

Thank the kids in Columbine.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Go rent Malcom X by Spike Lee.  Long, but it's a good movie. malcolm associated with the Nation of islam through his prison stint, but after he went on the Haj to Mecca, he realized what a crock Nation of Islam and its hatred of whites was and became a bona fide Muslim who believed that all men, even whites and blacks, were brothers. His popularity and distancing from NOI threatened them, and they assassinated Malcolm.

Malcolm didn't like America, but I'd call him a good American. Seems like a contradiction, but if you understand his story it isn't.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 4:47:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Malcom X was a traitor, nothing more and nothing less.

Malcom X was a biggotted man that was full of hate.

Link Posted: 9/25/2002 4:49:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Word of advice - Don't piss off the teacher of a required class until after you have passed it and the grades reported to the school administration.

I had had enough B/S from one teacher and took him to task in front of the entire class, made him look like a complete idiot by quoting his own required reading reference materials and how they shot his opinions to bits. Big mistake - there was nothing I could do to pass that class. - In the end, as a desperate measure I bet the top honour role student that if we swapped names on our term papers, that his would get an [b]F[/b] just because my name was one it. - This we did, with several witnesses. Sure enough my paper with his name got an [b]A[/b], while his work with my name on it got an [b]F[/b] that covered the entire cover page.

We took it to the principal and I got the grade on the term paper reversed. I still failed the course because the principal required all the class work if I was to claim this had been an ongoing incident, and I had already trashed a good portion of it.

This incident and a few others started an investigation which found the fool did not have proper teching credentials... They kept him on, teaching while taking night classes to get certified... Only in Kalifornia! -  But this didn't help me.

I quit school, took a 4 month working vacation and dived into college. - 2 yrs later I road my motorcyle up the stairs to the second level, parked outside his classroom door (left motor running), and walked into his class. He had made a big speach to the class after I dropped out on how I was going to end up as a go-nowhere loser. I came back to rub in the fact that he was clueless, by showing him my induction certificate to the honour society for maintaining a 4.0 GPA for 2yrs straight. I also pointed out that I had earned more in my summer vacation than he had the entire prior year.

[minutes_hate]I feel better now![/minutes_hate]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 5:00:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Well I think some things can be learned from from ProfGab101: Take on the teacher, but make sure you keep good records and dont destroy paper work connected to this class.

Teachers need to be taken on from students, who died and made teachers gods!
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Black History Month - Biography
Malcolm X (El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz )
(1925-1965)
Black Nationalist
Malcolm X was one of the most fiery and controversial people of the 20th century.

Born Malcolm Little in Omaha, Nebraska on May 19, 1925, Malcolm was the son of a Baptist minister, who was an avid supporter of Marcus Garvey's Universal Negro Improvement Association. While living in Omaha, the family was often harassed — at one point the family's house was set afire. In 1929 the family moved to Lansing, Michigan. While in Michigan, Malcolm's father was killed; his body severed in two by a streetcar and his head smashed. In his autobiography, written with Alex Haley, Malcolm asserted that his father may have been killed by members of the Ku Klux Klan. His mother, stricken by the death of her husband and the demands of providing for the family, was committed to a mental institution.

Leaving school after the eighth grade, Malcolm made his way to New York, working for a time as a waiter at Smalls Paradise in Harlem. Malcolm began selling and using drugs, turned to burglary, and, in 1946, was sentenced to a ten-year prison term on burglary charges.

While in prison Malcolm became acquainted with the Black Muslim sect, headed by Elijah Muhammad, and was quickly converted. Following his parole in 1952, he soon became an outspoken defender of Muslim doctrines, accepting the basic argument that evil was an inherent characteristic of the "white man's Christian world."

Unlike Muhammad, Malcolm sought publicity, making provocative and inflammatory statements to predominantly white civic groups and college campus audiences. Branding white people "devils," he spoke bitterly of a philosophy of vengeance and "an eye for an eye." When, in 1963, he characterized the Kennedy assassination as a case of "chickens coming home to roost," he was suspended from the Black Muslim movement by Elijah Muhammad.

Disillusioned with Elijah Muhammad's teachings, Malcolm formed his own organizations, the Organization of Afro-American Unity and the Muslim Mosque Inc. In 1964 he made a pilgrimage to Islam's holy city, Mecca, and adopted the name El-Hajj Malik El Shabazz. He also adopted views that were not popular with other black nationalists, including the idea that not all whites were evil and that blacks could make gains by working through established channels.

As a result of Malcolm's new views, he became the victim of death threats. On February 14, 1965, his home was firebombed; his wife and children escaped unharmed. A week later, on the 21st, Malcolm was shot and killed at the Audubon Ballroom in Harlem, while preparing to speak. Three of the men arrested were later identified as members of the[b] Nation of Islam. [/b]

In my opinion, "Black Nationalist" is the same as a racist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top