Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2013 7:42:57 AM EDT
Place I work currently, the owner brings his dog in occasionally. Pretty cool pooch. Nobody minds (better than when one of the girls has to bring a kid in because babysitter called off)

General thoughts on dogs at work?
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I think it's awesome. My mechanic brings his 4 boxers to work every day.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 7:45:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I used to take my dog everyday but one day out of the blue she started shaking in the car and does not like to ride anymore.
She was great to have there, it kept me calm.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 7:46:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I bring my dog to work with me everyday. She is a 6 month old rottie and it's been a great way of socializing her.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 9:12:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I took my Lab once when I was working OT and the boss wasn't there.  He was bored but the ladies loved him.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Everyday....

He's the VP and the customer's love him....

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#6]
My employer allows dogs. It's awesome.

Having a shitty day? Go find a dog and play for 10 or 20 minutes. Day = much better.

There is a zero tolerance policy on dog aggression. If a dog bites someone, it is never allowed back.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:14:14 PM EDT
[#7]
No. I take my cat to work.
(driving job)

At my other job, I help other people's dogs though.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, but only if I have to work a weekend day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top