Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2002 8:50:58 PM EDT
[url]www.notinourname.net[/url]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 9:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Why would I want to join this? I have no problem with fighting the middle east, adn I do not think it is solely abou toil. I think giving back what we have been dealt (WTC [USA]) is only fair and just
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#3]
There is an od mix of truth and untruth on that site,but you only need to be worng once to be worng.

Some of the ideas on that web site are fine and need to be talked about openly but if you toss in blood for oil and other baseless crap you come off as a nut.

America never bombs civilians or kills children that is a total lie,no "whole peoples"
have been deemed evil.

With a sig line like yours you must have the tools to free your mind from leftset BS,the only peopel now under attack
for for their religion and ideas are Americans.

The site talked about history taking course
over the graves of the nameless and this is a good thing,we should always look back at history.

But history will teach us much about your type mistake and the number of dead left in the wake,
Peace at all cost is not real peace.

America has a right to do what ever we want with immigrants and we have a right to fight and win a war we did not start.

The world comes to us in time of need and we are always there but now that it is us,rich,big,free America that we must defind everybody seems to no better how to run things.

And trust me the government can take no rights that we don't let them take.
We are still boss it just takes more that most are willing to give to get the job done.

"Police State Restrictions" are just what the same people who now call for peace call for in times of peace.
I will never support any "reform" of or resistance to the American governmnet led by people that want peace more than freedom.
Real peace takes blood and work and time but your type of peace only needs a coward to lay down and seek the easy way out,but it was a cowardly peace that ended on sep.11th.
America's peace was spent by fools and cowards to make things easy,they try to force their leftest ideas on us to undmine the America way of life.
Now we must buy it back with the blood of patriots.

Link Posted: 9/21/2002 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I think these were the fags who put up some signs on my campus last week.  It's just a bunch of stupid college-aged-everything-america-does-is-bad-and-my-head-is-deeply-embedded-in-my-rectum, worthless, lazy bastards.  Majors include political science, philosophy, journalism, american studies, etc.

Probably not one engineer in the bunch.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#5]
F*ck them.  Did you notice? The 3,000+ victims didn't levitate the WTC and steer the towers to intercept a pair of on-course airliners containing smiling, peace-loving muslims.

Link Posted: 9/21/2002 11:28:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
F*ck them.  Did you notice? The 3,000+ victims didn't levitate the WTC and steer the towers to intercept a pair of on-course airliners containing smiling, peace-loving muslims.

View Quote

Thats probably the best example of sarcasm I have seen today!  Good job.  From what ilikelegs posted, they sound like a bunch of peace loving hippies.

Keving67
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 1:57:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think these were the fags who put up some signs on my campus last week.  It's just a bunch of stupid college-aged-everything-america-does-is-bad-and-my-head-is-deeply-embedded-in-my-rectum, worthless, lazy bastards.  Majors include political science, philosophy, journalism, american studies, etc.

Probably not one engineer in the bunch.
View Quote

uh....ditto[:D]
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 6:37:20 AM EDT
[#8]
This was a joke guys. But it does show how some in America think.
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 7:22:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This was a joke guys. But it does show how some in America think.
View Quote
I thought so, but you did have me worried for a minute. This rhetoric is spreading like cancer amongst our next generation.
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Come on, we can get this membership to meaningful levels.
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#11]
a bunch of peace loving hippies,
that do not know  their history very well.
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 11:12:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Notinthislifetime.
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 11:21:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#14]
A BUNCH OF SLACK JAWED FAGGETS WE HAVE AROUND THERE.  THAT STUFF WILL MAKE YOU A TIP-TOEING FAIRY PRICESS.
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A BUNCH OF SLACK JAWED FAGGETS WE HAVE AROUND THERE.  THAT STUFF WILL MAKE YOU A TIP-TOEING FAIRY PRICESS.
View Quote

No, this just reminds me of Vietnam.
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Yes we should all sit around the camp fire, smoke dope, sing songs and pray for our poor oppressed mis-understand Muslim brothers and give peace a chance.  pardon me but, I DON'T F**KING THINK SO!!!!!!  I will defend to the death our rights here as Americans to express any opinions we choose but these people need to wake the f**k up and realize that since Sept. 11,2001 we now live on the front line of a war zone and unless we defend the freedom that so many take for granted and at the same time advantage of we are in danger of losing it.  Let some of these people go over to some of the third world countries who's people's only goal in life is to kill American's and maybe, just maybe the little light may come on.  Freedom,  use it or lose it!
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#17]
[b]Yes we should all sit around the camp fire, smoke dope, sing songs and pray for our poor oppressed mis-understand Muslim brothers and give peace a chance.[/b]

Now you are getting it.[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top