Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2002 3:02:05 AM EDT
...At least to me.

[b]"Republicans do it man to man..
       Democrats do it the other way.:"[/b]

Seriously, WTH does this mean? I have no clue.

It seems to me that it would be almost the other way around concerning the Gay right movement with Dems.

I also noted the many U.C. Berkeley stickers on the car and was even more confused. I almost got in a damn accident because of it.

WTF

Alex
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 3:09:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I also noted the many U.C. Berkeley stickers on the car
View Quote

That alone speaks volumes.

[whacko]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 3:11:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 4:23:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Implies Republicans are gay?  If that's what it's trying to say, it seems a little backwards...

Quoted:
      [b]"Republicans do it man to man..
       Democrats do it the other way.:"[/b]
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 4:25:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Not all Democrats like gays.  Could be a knock on Republicans saying they are gay men and Democrats are straight couples.  OR it could be a gay Republican?????  Were there any rainbow or pink triangles on the vehicle?  OR it could be the most obvious, the person is a moron.

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 7:35:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I think what they're trying to express is that Republicans and Democrats are just two sides of the same coin.

Link Posted: 9/21/2002 8:05:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, it's like a t-shirt I once saw:

"Capitalism is where men exploit their fellow men; With Communism, it's the other way around."
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 8:29:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw one that said: Nuke the gay whales for Jesus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top