Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2002 10:47:58 PM EDT
So like I never turn down a free meal so I go out to dinner with 2 of them. Things go along as usual and in the middle of eating this older couple gets seated in the booth behind me. Almost immediately I notice this HEAVY SUFFOCATING stench of cheap perfume drifting where we were. I swear that womenz must have used a Black & Decker paint sprayer and a gallon of Ode de Old Fart. It was so bad that I couldn't even taste what I was eating, but eventually was able to choke the food down. It has been hours since I left the restaurant but I can still smell that excuse for perfume on my clothes and in my nose.

WTF!

Link Posted: 9/20/2002 11:10:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Old folks sometimes don't bathe very often and it was overcompensation with the little gift from Mr.Geeze that he bought from the hotie at the mall.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 11:13:31 PM EDT
[#2]
you went to dinner with 2 of who?
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 11:21:02 PM EDT
[#3]
imbro.... where you with womenz? tell the truth.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I work in a building that houses some of BlueCross Blue Shield's claims offices. They hire smelly old ladies.
Sometimes I get in the elevator and gag at the stench of $0.25/gal perfume that appears to be applied by a power washer for several minutes.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

2 of THEM.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 11:29:10 PM EDT
[#6]
ahhh thanks for clarifing..

Old people just smell funny, Ill tell you why, as they get older their sense of smell starts to dull, they put perfume on until THEY can smell it, which is way too much,

what I cant explain is that smell inside old peoples houses, its a mix of liver and onions and the doctors office.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 11:37:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
what I cant explain is that smell inside old peoples houses, its a mix of liver and onions and the doctors office.
View Quote

and mothballs
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 11:45:55 PM EDT
[#8]
how could I have forgotton the mothballs....
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 11:46:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

2 of THEM.
View Quote

Mom and Dad? [:)]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 11:51:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So like I never turn down a free meal so I go out to dinner with 2 of them. Things go along as usual and in the middle of eating this older couple gets seated in the booth behind me. Almost immediately I notice this HEAVY SUFFOCATING stench of cheap perfume drifting where we were. I swear that womenz must have used a Black & Decker paint sprayer and a gallon of Ode de Old Fart. It was so bad that I couldn't even taste what I was eating, but eventually was able to choke the food down. It has been hours since I left the restaurant but I can still smell that excuse for perfume on my clothes and in my nose.

WTF!

View Quote

WTF?  You're an idiot, that's WTF!
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 12:01:01 AM EDT
[#11]
hey now [newbie] watch your mouth!
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 12:43:20 AM EDT
[#12]
[x]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 1:21:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[x]
View Quote

Hey there mr Ten post!!!

Here ya go-----> [:K]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 1:52:08 AM EDT
[#14]
[img]http://www.csun.edu/~vcpsy00h/images/jnfly.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 1:55:30 AM EDT
[#15]
...ok, so it was 4am and I called him an idiot...slow night...but I still love him [:X]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top