BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2002 5:35:20 AM EDT
Coming soon to Fox:  "When Air Marshals Attack!"

[url]http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/4108036.htm[/url]

FooBarBaz
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 5:41:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Rajcoomar, "to the best of our knowledge, had been observing too closely. When the aircraft landed, the airline declined to press charges" against either man, Steigman said.
View Quote

now we get in trouble for observing too closely.  i thought they wanted us to observe if things we not right.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 5:57:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Atlanta to Philadelphia?

Damn near everyone on that plane was probably of a persuasion to "not sit still", "follow orders" or generally "know whats good for them" in a situation like that.

Go ahead and lock, because I DID just profile a whole class of people there.

ANYWAY...GOOD FOR THE MARTIALS!

They did a super job!

Technically, the plane is STILL under airport security measures. If you make ANY statement or action that may appear to be threatening, suspicious or "odd", I would think that you should have your ass whooped and kept in line.

This rajcoomer guy got up and started to complain when everyone was given specific orders about what to do for the rest of the flight..What a piece of shit for complaining.

Also, the marshalls have no obligation to tell ANYONE what they are doing with someone who they want to separate from the crowd.

This Rajcoomer POS said that the marshalls made racial comments? I call bullshit on that one.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 6:56:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Atlanta to Philadelphia?

Damn near everyone on that plane was probably of a persuasion to "not sit still", "follow orders" or generally "know whats good for them" in a situation like that.

View Quote

....Yeah, you're right.  Whitey knows what's best for Darkie.  Just sit down, be calm, or I'll shoot you.  Look at me and I'll shoot you.  Talk and I'll shoot you.  Move and I'll shoot you.  Be white, REALLY WHITE, or I'll shoot you.  Sit still while I put this boot on the back of your neck or I'll shoot you.  Smile while I shoot you or I'll shoot you.

Link Posted: 9/20/2002 7:11:28 AM EDT
[#4]
who says "willy-nilly"???
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 7:14:49 AM EDT
[#5]
"It was like a nightmare," Rajcoomar said. "The marshals were completely out of control... .

***********If they had pulled the trigger, we'd all be dead. ***************

I don't feel safe knowing they're there, not with this kind of behavior."

wow, i didn't know air marshalls had full auto, auto targeting pistol with like a 400 rd mag. that would ba a sweet gun.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 7:34:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Atlanta to Philadelphia?

View Quote

....Yeah, you're right.  Whitey knows what's best for Darkie.  Just sit down, be calm, or I'll shoot you.  Look at me and I'll shoot you.  Talk and I'll shoot you.  Move and I'll shoot you.  Be white, REALLY WHITE, or I'll shoot you.  Sit still while I put this boot on the back of your neck or I'll shoot you.  Smile while I shoot you or I'll shoot you.

View Quote

Well I for one am glad someone is finaly making sense. Stay on top of this brother. You are all white with me. [whacko]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top