Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2002 8:21:13 PM EDT
... What am I doing wrong? No spinach between my teeth, no overpowering odors. Fairly conservative yet stylish/classy dress.
The conversation has even been lively and in a couple cases [i]ALMOST[/i] led to the "journey home" but got turned down for some friggin' reason at the last minute.
Could it be my Arizona accent? No hanging boogers, no open flys. WTF?

... and no, I ain't gonna pay for it. Am I losing my panache?

Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#1]
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:27:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank Ted Bundy for your plight.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:29:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Go buy some coke...

or hit a "special" titty bar

Unfortunately, it IS new york. Try the Irish pub down near the UN. Across from the Crowne Plaza, very nice chicks there (upscale crowd)
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Call a hooker. You save money in the long run.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:35:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe your "APPLES" are not that "big or red" enough!
Sorry! just had to say it!
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
View Quote

Yup.... [:D]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Maybe your "APPLES" are not that "big or red" enough!
Sorry! just had to say it!
View Quote

... Not so! I have a large penis, but I can't hardly say [i][b]"Come over to my place and look at my big dick"[/b][/i] can I?

... Similar thing with money, you can buy the gal top shelf drinks all night but you don't dare disclose your portfolio.

... Tomorrow I'll suggest a stroll through Metropolitan Museum of Art first. Ain't doing the "coke" thing either - the 80's proved to me that there's too much baggage in that!
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:50:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Ya probably ain't mackin with NY style chump!  You shoulda called Ray and me and we'd have let you hang around and catch some scraps!

One thing I've noticed is how easily bagged girls are in other parts of the country.  It takes SKILL to nab a NY chick!  Oh yeah, I also noticed that the rest of the country (except CA) has fatter, less in shape womenz.

If you've got the walk, the talk and the money (it shows through your restaurants, bars and cloths - trust me they look!), you'll get the girl!  Try hitting The Hudson bar(58th and Columbus), practice there and you'll be able to take home any chick anywhere else in the country like she's a stray dog!
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#11]
(R. Lee Ermy singing cadence in FMJ) [i]Got the blue balls, crabs and the seven year itch![/i]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 9:08:45 PM EDT
[#12]
This is easy, shit man your not using the best NY line, I cant believe it. Tell them your a NY firefighter on leave due to post traumatic stress, blah, blah, and then tell them (in a subtle way) you packin a 44 mag. Easy lay for the hard to get NY women. Of course you could treat them like shit and they feel right at home (I'M KIDDING)!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 9:11:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 4:23:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 8:56:14 AM EDT
[#15]
[b]Dam Rangers get all the babes[/b]

Quoted:
The secret to NY women is to show interest by talking to them, asking about them, blah blah blah but yet be disinterested.  The chicks in Manhattan KNOW they look good...  Hell I've gone out and swore I was a party for super models...  guess what?  I WAS!

I also bagged a model that night because I didn't try to impress her, didn't mack on her, didn't act like I wanted to nail her.  By evening's end she was wearing her knees as earings.

Then there was the time I was staying at the Ritz Carlton when a pack of Aire Lingus stewardesses came in.  I snuck upstairs, put my kilt on (was in town for a Scottish wedding), came downstairs to the bar and they surrounded me.  That was the last time since college I ended up with several lasses in the same bed... well until my last girlfriend who was bi in a big way.

The key young grasshopper is to know you are da bomb and to treat her as a fallback while you scope out some other hottie.  Manhattan womenz are competitive.  Her tune will change and she'll be dragging you back to her room soon enough.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:14:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Have you tried discussing the latest issue of Cosmopolitan, an article you read in George, and the sexual politics of living alone?

Or tell them you're a rap singer with a criminal record.  That oughta get them to loosen up.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:18:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Are you aesthetically challenged? [;)]

ARH
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:19:04 AM EDT
[#19]
a pack of Aire Lingus stewardesses came in
View Quote

Were they true to their employer?
Nudge Nudge Wink Wink
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Sounds like your proud soldier standing at attention will soon be a disabled veteran sitting on two duffle bags.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 12:12:59 PM EDT
[#21]
... Not so! I have a large penis, but I can't hardly say "Come over to my place and look at my big dick" can I?
View Quote

There are women out there that it WILL work on.

Also, try "wanna go to my room for a pizza and fuck, or don't you like pizza?"

J/K....with STD's being all over the place, I wouldn't suggest it.  That's one of the reasons I quit playing the Game.  The others have to do with respect.

Link Posted: 9/20/2002 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#22]
try the big dick thing or just act like kid rock. try something different every week

-wear a suit
-wear camo
-dress like a pimp
whatever man, you've got nothing to lose and poon to gain
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ya probably ain't mackin with NY style chump!  You shoulda called Ray and me and we'd have let you hang around and catch some scraps!

One thing I've noticed is how easily bagged girls are in other parts of the country.  It takes SKILL to nab a NY chick!  Oh yeah, I also noticed that the rest of the country (except CA) has fatter, less in shape womenz.

If you've got the walk, the talk and the money (it shows through your restaurants, bars and cloths - trust me they look!), you'll get the girl!  Try hitting The Hudson bar(58th and Columbus), practice there and you'll be able to take home any chick anywhere else in the country like she's a stray dog!
View Quote

I suspect women who you nab with cool clothes, cash and a knowledge of fine restaurants aren't anything to keep around too long, they will always be looking for the BBD and ready to jump ship at the first sign of trouble-not to mention the cost to keep one in shoes alone [shock]
View Quote

Oooooo, low blow!  I'm actually not allowed to paruse the market since my actress GF only allows me to go after the girl's she's also interested in, but hey, atleast I've got the NYC style though! [;)]

Oh yeah, she hasn't jumped shit in the 8 years we've been together either, must be the Balzac or something!  

Oh yeah, the higher class bars are starting to get annoying anyway, not enough cool chicks and too many lib, ugly, fugly chicks with attitudes.  NYU, Columbia and Pace bars are becoming more interesting.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 3:06:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Call a hooker. You save money in the long run.
View Quote

What he said!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 3:13:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Tell 'em the New York Toy n Tool company used your tool to make the cast for their best-selling Groan and Moan Rubber Tallywhacker.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Try a smile...

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Grock%2Fugly%2Egif[/img]

[:d]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 3:40:23 PM EDT
[#27]
You could always try the "poor Me" approach.
Maybe you 'll get a Mercy Bang! Just a thought.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#28]
[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0964160307.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted: ... I snuck upstairs, put my kilt on ...
View Quote

... When you and [b]Garryowen[/b] do this do you wear panties on not? [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top