Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/19/2002 6:19:13 PM EDT
Just in case I get nailed for going against the doctrine or codes of conduct.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#1]
desire to plumb butthole doesn't equal race as far as i know

they'd like you to think it does, because then they wouldn't have to live with the fact that they choose their behaviour
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never heard of a race of gay people so I say go ahead.
Just curious- what do all those numbers mean?
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Taurus,

You never heard of the French?

[:D]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Taurus,

You never heard of the French?

View Quote

[beer]

zing
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I think the rules are:  fags and arabs are OK

Mixicans, Canadians, and Blacks are off limits.

Oh yeah- retarded people are OK fat people off limits. (I guess we have more fatties here then 'tards)
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:32:13 PM EDT
[#7]
What about a gay special olympian from Quatar who is also fat?
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#8]
catholics are fair game too apparently

Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
they'd like you to think it does, because then they wouldn't have to live with the fact that they choose their behaviour
View Quote

It's a disguisting, obscene perverted behavior, and yes it is a choice.  Has nothing to do with race, it has to do with [b]perversion.[/b]

[u][b]perversion:[/b][/u]
\Per*ver"sion\, n. [L. perversio: cf. F. perversion. See Pervert.] The act of perverting, or the state of being perverted; a turning from truth or right; a diverting from the true intent or object; a change to something worse; a turning or applying to a wrong end or use. ``Violations and perversions of the laws.'' --Bacon.
Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

[b][u]race:[/b][/u]
A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
A genealogical line; a lineage.
Humans considered as a group.
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

howabout a semi-retarded, muslim, canadian, illegal immigrant who is attendeing college at berkley and majoring in "homosexual literature" while working evenings as a trigger man for the ATF?

would it be ok to bash such a person?
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:38:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't mind Catholic jokes.  After all... I am one.

However, I do see your point.  Perhaps we should tell Baptist jokes?

Q - Why don't Baptists have sex standing up?

A - Because it might lead to dancing!

How long before ETH responds with a few hundred mis-understood proof texts?

PING (the hermeneutical) i3[:D]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:40:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

howabout a semi-retarded, muslim, canadian, illegal immigrant who is attendeing college at berkley and majoring in "homosexual literature" while working evenings as a trigger man for the ATF?

View Quote

Only on thursdays.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:43:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Only on thursdays.
View Quote

what time zone?
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#15]
[b]Thebeekeeper1[/b] put things very nicely.

...and now you have an answer from a member of the Staff.

Eric
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
For the juveniles and children who post here:

If you wish to be accepted by adults and the overwhelming majority who frequent this site--MEN--then you are asked to conduct yourself like a man, not a child.  This bullshit of deliberately trying to "see what I can get away with, hehe" is juvenile in the extreme and not by any means the purpose of this site.  It is maintained by the Avilas for this reason, stated by GoatBoy in the Conduct Code:

AR15.com is intended as a home for ALL AR15 owners, where ALL civil, productive and positive discussions are encouraged. Anything not meeting these objectives will be stopped.

View Quote

Please conduct yourselves accordingly, and do as you see fit.  Pay particular attention to the last sentence, and do not whine like school girls  when it is implemented.  I will put this into language the children among us understand--if you boys do not behave you will be dealt with.  This is directed at everyone, and no one in particular.  Please act like adults and enjoy the site.  You asked, now you have one Mod's answer.  
View Quote

Actually given society today, its a legitimate question.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 6:56:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Only on thursdays.
View Quote

what time zone?
View Quote

anytime zone it happpens to be thursday in [:D]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, there you have it, answers in spades. Thanks guys now I know.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Yes AKADave, it is a legitimate question, but the answer is no.  
homosexuals are not a race.  They are a group who have chosen a behavioral deviation of human natural sexual relations to what's unnatural.

Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey, I have this funny email about priests that like each other's rumps....

IBTSRL
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

What numbers?
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Why do I have a feeling that this thread was inspired by watching too much Monty Python?

Is it OK to make jokes about Monty Python?

Sorry if I have offended anyone with the Monty Python thing.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

What numbers?
View Quote
Not you, he meant "1_153_370_371_407" who used to be someone else from the post count, agtm maybe? Yeah what does that mean[?]
View Quote

yeah, that's who i am

the numbers are something that was in a book i was reading when i decided to change the name
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#25]
And now for something completely different...

{Play the Monty Python theme.}
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Just because being gay does not equal being a member of a race or doesn't run afoul of the conduct code is still no license to be an asshole.  Most homosexuals are just people like you and me with thoughts and feelings just trying to get by in the world the best they can.  Sure there are the activist type and the loud flaming type, but they are definitely in the minority.  I don't believe that gays, as well as anyone, deserve special protection under the law, but still that doesn't mean we need to be small and petty about someone elses life choices.

Remember that maxim, if you have nothing nice to say....
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Why do I have this funny feeling a thread I made not too lobg ago is behind this?
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:44:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Why even want to pick on someone and their life style. It is is between 2 ADULTS and children are not being raped. Let them have their love life. We run around saying this isn't what I would do so your different. Lets jump on this group..They don't meet our standards.

I get confused why people need to trash someone. If their beliefs are for them without drawing innocent people into it, Let it be. We have so many things on our minds and can't put fact and fiction in proper perspectives.
We Blame Gays for Aids...We blame people having sex with each other for Herpes and STD's.

We blame people for being MUSLIM, JEWISH, Catholic or Protestant. The only thing we don't blame them for are being human beings with alternative styles of living. If they want to rip each ones ASS HOLE Apart with fuzzy little animals that's their choice. They pat the piper for their actions.
I am just so confused with all the shit going on we are worried about Bisexual and Unisexual relations. We are worried about Jews against Palestinians and All of Islam against America.

At this rate no one will survive We need to Bow down and pray for divine intervention and stop this insanity. But it has to start with Hatred stopping and the jokes of people feel Lesser or better than. CHRIST IN HEAVEN ids this site an example of what's going on around the world.
Please GOD Tell me I am wrong tell me there is going to be a midpoint where killing and bigotry stop. Tell me that people will realize this is not the answer. Destroying Mother Earth.

I'm sorry I went on this rant and tangent. I want to see Black, Gay, Latino, Jews,Islamic,Christians and all people who have skin and bleed. STOP this insanity.
We are making the sport of shooting show we are a bunch of stuck up Bigots with no sense for human Kindness.

Here we go..Understanding Humility-----Humility is a result of getting honest with ourselves. Basic Text p35 NA book

Just for today: To be humble I will honestly accept all facets of myself, seeing my true place in the world. For the strength I need to fill that place, I will rely on the God of my understanding.  

Folks I am going crazy listening to these pity thoughts like when my kid says no your sick looking and he gets in return well your a zebra....Because of the marriage he is the child from. He is called a zebra.  But you know he showed me how to raise above it. I was the one who wanted to take the ass holes to the police. He says it's ok everyone has a problem. To hide theirs they pick on me. GOD WILL FOR GIVE THEM..My son just turned 13 and walks away. I want to pop some heads. GOD protect me from myself.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#31]
[img]http://thewolfweb.com/photos/xtremerider/fullsize/7824.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:...CHRIST IN HEAVEN ... GOD ... Mother Earth.
View Quote

one of these things just doesn't belong here

Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Ratters is right.  

Sexual orientation is not a choice, rather it is a  priori (i.e. it is an innate inclination).

Yes, by a sheer act of the will one can suppress one's inclinations (i.e. choose not to act upon them).  However, one's sexual preferences are not learned.  Instead they are simply a matter of creation.

For instance, I could never "learn" to love a man in an erotic sense.  However, I've always been attracted to women.

So what if someone is straight, gay, lesbian, bi-sexual or trans-testical?

However, you can choose to be French... right?!?!?!
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stool adjusters come in all persuasions. If statistics are right -- ten percent of AR15.COM members are stool adjusters!
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It is is between 2 ADULTS and children are not being raped. Let them have their love life. We run around saying this isn't what I would do so your different. Lets jump on this group..They don't meet our standards.

STOP this insanity.
We are making the sport of shooting show we are a bunch of stuck up Bigots with no sense for human Kindness.
lf.
View Quote

Very well said![beer]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:06:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:11:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess there is a market for the fags.
That must be why Calv Arms made those pink AR's.

Please attend the next BRC . . . and say this to MedCop.  I can barely contain myself while I wait.  

View Quote

Legs, I hope you've got a good, fast, set of legs, your gonna need them.

Bill
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Stool adjusters come in all persuasions. If statistics are right -- ten percent of AR15.COM members are stool adjusters!
View Quote
Admittedly this is a bit off topic-That 10% number has been pushed by the homosexual community for years and has been discounted (at least in my opinion) of course there is dispute over that by homosexuals-I suspect significantly as it would weaken the potential voting influence of the gay community if the number was seen as more like less than 5%

View Quote

Off topic? Not really. What you are doing is elevating the discussion to a better level.

Bill
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
the numbers are something that was in a book i was reading when i decided to change the name
View Quote

For those actually interested, see [url]http://www.wschnei.de/digit-related-numbers/happy-numbers.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#40]
We can't forget about our friends at the

[url]http://www.pinkpistols.org[/url]

[img]http://www.vibeplanet.com/images/pinkpistols.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Admittedly this is a bit off topic-That 10% number has been pushed by the homosexual community for years and has been discounted (at least in my opinion) of course there is dispute over that by homosexuals-I suspect significantly as it would weaken the potential voting influence of the gay community if the number was seen as more like less than 5%

View Quote

Unless you work at Proctor & Gamble corporate HQ and then it's like 20%
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:28:35 PM EDT
[#42]
actually, the book i was looking at didn't mention "happy numbers"

1, 153,370,371, and 407 are the only five integers where the sum of the cubes of the digits of the integer is equal to the integer

1^3 = 1

1^3 + 5^3 + 3^3 = 153

3^3 + 7^3 + 0^3 = 370

3^3 + 7^3 + 1^3 = 371

4^3 + 0^3 + 7^3 = 407

more info:
[url]http://mathworld.wolfram.com/NarcissisticNumber.html[/url]

Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#43]
[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/toaster%2Fyoureahomo%2Ejpg[/img]

-T.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:56:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Just wanted to add that I met briefly with two lesbians at the gunshow last weekend.  One bought a Kimber Pro Carry and the other a Ruger .22 slab sided target pistol.  They were very pleasant and loved guns as much as any of us.  Of course my brother still tried to hit on them [rolleyes], but that's just the way he is. [:)]  We should be encouraging gun ownership from all segments of society, it is only going to help us in the long run.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Well, I really dont care about their lifestyle as long as it doesnt infringe on my rights. Its private and should stay that way and not thrown in my face.

I just wanted to know about the race designation since it seems to be on their agenda in general.

About this choice thing...statistics on prison inmates show that a surprising number of them choose to engage in homosexual activity in the absence of other outlets. How does that factor in? In this instance a hetero has chosen to be aroused by one of the same sex. Does that make him or her gay? Would homosexuals act the same in a situation where only the opposite sex is available?
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

About this choice thing...statistics on prison inmates show that a surprising number of them choose to engage in homosexual activity in the absence of other outlets. How does that factor in?
View Quote

In prison, only the guy "getting it" is considered gay. They guy "giving it" is still considered by himself and the prison population to be "heterosexual".

Go figure.

Link Posted: 9/19/2002 9:06:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not my friends. Please dont assume.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

[url]http://www.vibeplanet.com/images/pinkpistols.jpg[/url]
View Quote

See, this is how ridiculous they get. Us against them mentality. The Pinkpistol crowd openly say that the get guns for defense against the straights not for self defense in general. Nothing like a seperatist attitude to legitimize your cause. If the non-gay population really wanted to "off" the gay community it would have been done already. Friggin drama queens!
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 9:09:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

About this choice thing...statistics on prison inmates show that a surprising number of them choose to engage in homosexual activity in the absence of other outlets. How does that factor in?
View Quote

In prison, only the guy "getting it" is considered gay. They guy "giving it" is still considered by himself and the prison population to be "heterosexual".

Go figure.

View Quote

Didnt someone say they cant choose which gender gets them hot or words to that affect?
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

[url]http://www.vibeplanet.com/images/pinkpistols.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Oh and "Never Again" is JDF stuff, they can at least be original.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top