Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2002 4:32:12 PM EDT
The 30 minute breast enhancment....

[url]http://www.thisislondon.com/dynamic/news/story.html?in_review_id=699595&in_review_text_id=672689[/url]

'Lunch-time boob job here in 2 years'

by Maxine Frith, Health Correspondent Evening Standard
We have had Botox party nights and 20-minute face lifts. Now the latest fashion in cosmetic surgery looks set to be the "lunch-time boob job".

A new type of breast enhancement which does not use implants and can be performed under local anaesthetic within an hour has been developed and could be available within two years.

Cosmetic surgeons predict that the injection will eclipse even the frownsmoothing Botox treatment to become one of the most popular procedures in Britain's booming plastic surgery market.

It involves injecting hyaluronic acid, which has previously been used as a "wrinkle filler", to change the shape and boost the size of the breasts.

Professor Brian Coughlan, president of the Royal Society of Medicine's plastic surgery division, said: "This is one of my top predictions for developments in cosmetic surgery in the future.

Someone please pass the milk...
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:03:36 PM EDT
[#1]
The British army pays for breast augmentation surgery, too.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Shit, I pay for it also, but my wife gets annoyed at all the 18 year olds hanging around our pool recuperating...
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Finally something Useful from England.
View Quote

Besides the language[^]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Finally something Useful from England.
View Quote

Besides the language[^]
View Quote

You ever stop and think about English?  Try learning another european language and then realize how complicated & perverse ours is.  Of course, I must be really smart because I've been speaking it from very early childhood.  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top