Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2002 11:57:22 AM EDT
boy have I missed this place!!!!!!!!!!

just to catch up: I was in Manhattan on 9/11, pretty close to G-0, anyway, I lost some friends and it kind of freaked me out, so I quit my job as a stock trader and moved to Montana. that's where I've been for the last six or so months.

this is the COOLEST state in the land, and I think I'll be here to stay! (by the way, anybody in the Bozeman area want to hire an ex-trader???) I bought my very first handgun ever, because I CAN! and I am already a member of a local range. I can't wait to shoot my AR @ 400 meters either!!!

so, to close, I just wanted to say that I missed everyone, and have a lot of catching up to do, so I'll be lurking for a while. take care everyone, I'll talk to ya all soon!

p.s. paspecops, libertyof76, 7 and all the rest of the Scheutzenfest crew - i missed you guys and hope to visit PA again soon! keep in touch!
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 12:13:01 PM EDT
[#1]
You truly live in a pretty place. Hope you jump right back in. Your feets wet now so start high stepping around! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#2]
welcome back!
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice to meet ya. [beer]

You are in a great state, I have friends there
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:13:46 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks guys! its good to be back, but I'm not in my usual fire-and-brimstone mood, now that the Rockies have mellowed me out! but I expect to get political again real soon, so you'll be hearing more from me! (especially since I am unemployed!)

yeah, MT is out there, but I live in a college town, so reality is only a Starbucks away! talk to ya all soon!

p.s. hey Frank! long time, eh? you have an IM!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top