Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2002 6:27:40 AM EDT
I placed an order with Donnie at Sableco about three weeks ago based on the recommendations on this forum.  First, it was very difficult to ahold of him, and now I am wondering what's going on there.  Apparently, the RRA 9mm upper I ordered were not immediately available.  Donnie suggested I call back the following week (which would have been the first week of Sept.) and check on the status.  I did, and found out that the uppers were still not available.  He told me to try again in a couple of days.  Since then I have called and left messages several times, but do receive return emails or phone replies.  Has anyone talked with Donnie in the past week?

BTW, don't get sensitive about this post.  I'm not bashing Sableco.  In fact Donnie was very friendly and helpful when I finally did talk with him - I'm just wondering what is going on.  Also, I normally could care less whether the upper took one week or six weeks to come in, but I have a 3-gun match coming up in a few days and had hoped to use the 9mm at it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 8:00:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Got an email on mon from him...wrote him back but havent heard back..I assume something probably came up work related.
Happens once in a while...expect to hear once he is back...probably today...give him call...good chance he is home trying to get some zzzs may be working PMs again...
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 8:15:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:48:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I've ordered and recieved items from him in the past couple of weeks so I'm sure he's around.  It did take a fwer tries to get him on the phone, but the order was shipped next day.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I finally heard from Donnie today.  The problem apparently more delays at RRA.  He did mention that RRA is moving into new digs soon and will be able to ramp up production.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 6:22:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I sent him an email order this evening and he replied in about 2 minutes. I was amazed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top