Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2002 5:10:59 PM EDT
I would have posted the story, but it's long. This girl is the very reason why liberalism must be stopped.

[url]http://www.courttv.com/trials/taped/sierra/background_ctv.html[/url]

I'm glad I'm not in school anymore...and I'm not at her school.  [pyro]

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 5:14:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Castration is the only viable option for some folks. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 5:23:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Much ado about nothing. She'll go to college in a few years where everyone thinks like her and she'll be out of your hair.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#3]
pacifist anarchist some people can not do anything right. I hope the FBI is building a file so when she wants that "good" job she can go to court and try to get it.

73 easting "back to Iraq tour 2003"
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I was a punk back in the 80's and what this little dumbass is saying is the same nonsense I was spouting that got my dad so worked up.  Look how I turned out: 3 hour of Rush, 3 hours of Hannity every day. An M4 clone, a nazi k98, soon to have an AK.  I turned out ok RIGHT?
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#5]
She has the right to wear whatever the fuck she wants. I don't agree with any of her beliefs. But this is America. I forget who said it, maybe Thomas Jefferson, " I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Shes just a kid.. starving for attention.  She'll grow up and grow out of it.  Every high school has their share of kids like this... I know mind sure did.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, a guy on another forum I frequent lives in the same town as her.

She's an idiot.

She's a PACIFIST ANARCHIST.

Yeah, when the US goes into Anarchy, my Armalite and I call dibs on her food and water.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 7:43:47 PM EDT
[#8]
So its OK to be offended by the "Pledge of Allegience" but not to be offended by the opinions of an anarchist, who, by definition, advovates overthrow of  the government?
Then why are they afraid of people with weapons, who believe in the 2nd amendment? Who only want the "ability" to overthrow the government?
Because.............. we could do it.
JMHO
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I forget who said it, maybe Thomas Jefferson, " I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
View Quote

Actually, I believe it was Voltaire.

Hey, I wa a punker. Thought the (racist) skinheads were simpletons, but I wore a rebel (confederate battle) flag button. Had a debate one day something like this:

punker: so you believe in slavery?
Tango7: no, the pin is representative of a group that, for whatever f*cked up reasons, said "F*ck you, we won't live by your rules", and was willing to back it up.
punker: what do you mean - the civil war was based on slavery.
Tango7: not really - it was more of a state's rights issue. The southern states didn't like Washington telling 'em what to do. Slavery was dead in fifty years anyway, even Jefferson Davis agreed to that.
punker: so you believe in slavery? that's what the pin means.

ROUNDROUNDROUNDROUNDROUND

(I look at it this way - I used to be a young leather jacket wearing short haired biker with a bad conservative attitude and guns - now I'm an older leather jacket wearing short haired biker with a bad conservative attitude, guns, [b]and a badge[/b])[:)]

As I used to tell the "AMERICA!!! LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!" skinheads - this country is the greatest in the world - but that doesn't mean there's no room for improvement.

Tango7
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 1:54:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Hypocrite.

If she was really sincere in her anarchistic 'beliefs', she wouldn't be using the courts, would she?

An when she gets bitc*-slapped up & her ass kicked, what do you want to bet she goes running to "the man"?
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:55:41 AM EDT
[#11]
The bottom line is, she can wear whatever she wants and say whatever she wants, ON HER OWN TIME. In school she cannot, especially if she is causing disruption. Like some of the other kids said, if she can wear her crap, why can't they wear their KKK shirts? Whattaya wanna bet she would be outraged if a student wore a BRC Woodstock shirt?
Hopefully she'll grow up some day. Or enroll at Berkley.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 4:40:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Like some of the other kids said, if she can wear her crap, why can't they wear their KKK shirts?
View Quote

Does anybody else find it SLIGHTLY off that the principle insisted the school had no racism or prejudice issues YET THEY HAVE STUDENTS WHO WOULD WANT TO WEAR KKK SHIRTS!! (and I aint talkin' 'bout crappy low-priced magazines)

Adam
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 4:42:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I would have posted the story, but it's long. This girl is the very reason why liberalism must be stopped.

[url]http://www.courttv.com/trials/taped/sierra/background_ctv.html[/url]

I'm glad I'm not in school anymore...and I'm not at her school.  [pyro]

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
View Quote

Why hasn't anybody suggested emptying a 30 round magazine in her general direction? [}:D]

But seriously - her mother must be one effed up broad.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 4:43:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I was a punk back in the 80's and what this little dumbass is saying is the same nonsense I was spouting that got my dad so worked up.  Look how I turned out: 3 hour of Rush, 3 hours of Hannity every day. An M4 clone, a nazi k98, soon to have an AK.  I turned out ok RIGHT?
View Quote

Sounds to me like you turned out very well, indeed!

I used to give my Father fits about Christianity and now I understand that he was correct in every single thing he ever taught me!

Eric The(SoSoonOld,SoLateSmart)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 4:49:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Punk rock died about two decades ago.  However I still stock the Pistols, the Misfits, the Ramones and the Clash on CD for those moments of nostalgia.

We are 138!
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 4:57:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like some of the other kids said, if she can wear her crap, why can't they wear their KKK shirts?
View Quote

Does anybody else find it SLIGHTLY off that the principle insisted the school had no racism or prejudice issues YET THEY HAVE STUDENTS WHO WOULD WANT TO WEAR KKK SHIRTS!! (and I aint talkin' 'bout crappy low-priced magazines)

Adam
View Quote

Actually, I think I may have quoted out of context. They were saying that if she can wear her shirts, what's to prevent others from wearing KKK shirts.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:06:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Actually, I think I may have quoted out of context. They were saying that if she can wear her shirts, what's to prevent others from wearing KKK shirts.
View Quote

"Another teacher said some students complained it was unfair to permit Katie's shirts while denying them the right to don their support for the Ku Klux Klan.
...Mann's school may not be the most diverse, but he denies any problem with prejudice or discrimination. "

I will leave this open for other to interpret as they will. Sounds to me like students have these shirts at home and weren't allowed to wear them to school!

Adam
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:57:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
(I look at it this way - I used to be a young leather jacket wearing short haired biker with a bad conservative attitude and guns - now I'm an older leather jacket wearing short haired biker with a bad conservative attitude, guns, [b]and a badge[/b])[:)]

Tango7
View Quote

LMAO....I like it!!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 7:41:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Maybe she suffers from ADD?
Absence of Dad's Discipline
No mention of a father figure.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 9:33:36 AM EDT
[#20]
[qoute]Another group of furious students went to the school's ROTC instructor, warning that they wanted to take Katie out back and give her "West Virginia justice." [qoute]

They are going to take her outback and make her have sex with her father ? [sex]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 10:29:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

More likely the "kkk" shirts in question are hypothetical.  Some kids can smell hypocracy a mile off & are making a point.  For example, when my little brother was at college a few [@:D]pitched a fit because the Kappa Alpha fratbrats hold a Southern style cotillian & fly the CSA battle flag.  The limpdick PC administration made the KA's cease & desist.  This pissed my little brother off to no end, my little brother who dated (& caught grief over-one of the few 'fights' he had he KO'd one jerk who was giving him crap.  The PE/football coach who witnessed it asked why l'il bro waited so long, the punk deserved it)one of the few black girls in our school.  On his next visit home he borrowed my battleflag to fly in his window as a FU gesture.  He takes after his older brother as far as contrariness is concerned.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#23]
This makes it so much easier to write the tuition check this month to the Christian school.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 9:34:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This makes it so much easier to write the tuition check this month to the Christian school.
View Quote

HA HA... NO DOUBT!

Forgot to mention that too, now also a church going BELIEVER!
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 9:45:05 PM EDT
[#25]
My favorite part:
But Katie adamantly denies being anti-American "If I didn't love this place, why would I want to change it?" she said.
View Quote

Well, if she loves it so much, why would she want to change it!?

Can someone explain how you have anarchy and change without violence?  Isn't a pacifist anarchist an oxymoron?  Maybe her hair dye fucked up her brain.

Anyway, I think the ACLU is going to lose on this one, unless they take up the case for wearing a KKK shirt as well. I believe schools can do what is proper and neccessary to create an environment free of distractions and politics.  Allowing her speech would then create a path for KKK shirts and where would that lead?  Too bad she didn't get her pink haired ass roughed up a little, maybe her mom deserves a wakeup call also. Whatabunchamorons.

Atleast she only won on the club grounds, but its a shame that expenses might be awarded.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top