Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2002 4:16:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 5:01:00 AM EDT
[#1]
You can bet the Israelies will create the "Iraqi glass warehouse" if that idiot uses bugs or gas on them.  The Jews have a "thing" about gas - for good reason!

As for him using that crap on Saudi, who cares?  (Assuming our guys are well protected.)
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 5:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]
And just think, some people are still spouting off about how Iraq is no threat to us...
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 5:18:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I can think of one fairly easy answer to this threat, KEEP THESE ARAB MAGGOTS OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!! Oh, I forgot, that wouldn't be PC and we might offend the enemy. [:(!]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 5:22:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Everyone was buying the Post yesterday for that story.  Hopefully he won't be able to bring the fight to us, but I suspect it'll happen.  Gasmask anyone?
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 5:37:29 AM EDT
[#5]
This time " Turd for Brains " will use any & all means to fight back .

This time IT IS PERSONAL !!!!!!!!!

Mr. Saadam Hussain , If you somehow can get this message , FUCK YOU , WE ARE COMING TO GET YOUR SKANKY ASS !!!!

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

[x][x][x][x][x][x][marines][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 5:40:20 AM EDT
[#6]
One of the biggest problems with biological weapons is the delivery system.  The article mentions chemicals carried in jugs and vials.  In concentrated form, yes, this stuff is nasty, but it would require a very effective delivery system and a whole lot of it to take out a city.  Pouring a vial into a city's resevoir is what spy novels are made of.  I'd worry more of confined areas like subways.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 6:12:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 6:52:04 AM EDT
[#8]
What scares me is 5 Pox infected ShitBirds, 5 Plane tickets to our 5 most important locations...
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 6:53:21 AM EDT
[#9]
the terror factor alone would make the sheep trample each other to death
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 6:55:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Please see my "Nightmare Scenario" post from yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One of the biggest problems with biological weapons is the delivery system.  The article mentions chemicals carried in jugs and vials.  In concentrated form, yes, this stuff is nasty, but it would require a very effective delivery system and a whole lot of it to take out a city.  Pouring a vial into a city's resevoir is what spy novels are made of.  I'd worry more of confined areas like subways.
View Quote

... a synchronized deployment of cups full of A-thrax @ each main subway station here in NYC would dispatch thousands of us in hours.

... I sure hope our NSA/CIA are earning their pay.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 8:11:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why is that people like you need to pump them selves up by calling other crap like"sheep"
Americans always stand up when the time comes and always will.
The only trampling you will see is us trampling theses muzzy scum bag in to the sand.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 8:24:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 9:03:12 AM EDT
[#14]
I think everyone needs to settle down.
Remember the big rush on beat up, used GI gas masks last year?
Some of you here fell for that hype.
Very embarrassing.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 9:03:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Why is that people like you need to pump them selves up by calling other crap like"sheep"
Americans always stand up when the time comes and always will.
The only trampling you will see is us trampling theses muzzy scum bag in to the sand.
View Quote

Ive been in couple situations where the sheep nearly trampled me to death.Im disabled,ive got multiple sclerosis, I use a cane to manuever about in public.

One was in a mall where some teenagers let go some pepper spray.I was knocked to the ground and stepped on.Granted, it was only pepper spray, but that sheer terror factor startled the hell out of some peeeps.

And another time, when I was working, which was as a liason to a Watts South Central LA Construction Co.We were installing some lighting in a crowded parking lot when some gangstas decided to bust a cap in some udder gangstas.I witnessed an old lady and some kids basically trampled, to injury.They had to be ambulanced away due to their injuries.

So, yeah.Ive seen the sheep get startled and basically run over whoever the hell is in their way regardless of the threat level.

Im in no way pumping myself up.Ive seen what some threats can do to the general populace, from a civilians view.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Regardless of the delivery system and all the arguments
about us not even knowing until it to late, in the
event of a Bio attack.
I have extra gas masks and filters for the wife
and I as well as 10 cartridges each.
Also those iodine pills, 30 gallons of water stashed,
canned food and a shit load of ammo ready to be
thrown into the car at a moments notice.
A closet is ready to be sealed in the event we decide
to stay until everyone is dead on the highways.

I have been this ready for a long time. I don't think it
will happen here. But if I still lived in New York ?
I would be worried.
View Quote

What no mask for your girlfriend?
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 12:28:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 12:48:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 1:07:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top