Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2002 2:58:01 PM EDT
Although being disappointed by the volume of fire that was sent out (lack of), I have to say that my girlfriend, Milla looked really good!  
[:D]
She should've been carrying a SAW or a Shrike belt-fed M4.  Not enough firepower!!!  (my only complaint)[frag]

[heavy]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought it sucked.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#2]
The plot was based on a video game.
OF COURSE IT SUCKED!
but Milla Jovovich was very good![pyro]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:09:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I've watched it a few times and she is HOT HOT HOT!!!!  Maybe it was the dress, that was wicked.

I thought it was pretty good for a move on a video game.  

Can't wait for #2. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.millaj.com/pics/resident45.jpg[/img]

you've been a very bad, bad boy![uzi]
[img]http://www.millaj.com/pics/resident39.jpg[/img]
Oooh, yeah!
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:16:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#6]
When fighting zombies one must always carry lots of ammunition. Trust me I know.

Yes she is hot.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:17:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
OF COURSE IT SUCKED!
View Quote

Nah, any way you slice it, it sucked.

NO redeeming qualities.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:24:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
OF COURSE IT SUCKED!
View Quote

Nah, any way you slice it, it sucked.

NO redeeming qualities.
View Quote

CITADELGRAD87, I know it's not exactly "Cannes film festival" material, but did I mention

MILLA JOVOVICH?????

(see above pics)
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:24:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Listen, I wanted to like it. I didn't expect it to be more than a video game. But it had to have been the worst zombie flick I've ever seen. lordtrader's judgement is clouded because he's been without female companionship for so long. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:26:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:33:50 PM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/blue_crush/michelle_rodriguez/blue2.jpg[/img]

[green][size=4]It's a man Baby!!!!!!!!!![/green][/size=4]

I'd duke Milla Jovovich.  I'd duke her like she was the only pussy I'm getting for the rest of my life.  I'd duke her until my nuts retreat into my lower torso and my nut sack turns inside out.  I'd duke her until the skin of my penis rubbed off.

I'd duke her.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 7:05:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#13]
if u go in knowing its not going to be like the games exept in name only you will semi like it. atleast i enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Mmmmmmilla.  I thought the movie was OK campy fun.  And Milla. Mmmmm.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 7:29:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You better hope I don't tell Michelle you said that....[img]http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/screen_gems/girlfight/_group_photos/jaime_tirelli1.jpg[/img]
View Quote

What the Hell did I just tell you?

[green][size=4]It's a man Baby!!!!!!!![/green][/size=4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Listen, I wanted to like it. I didn't expect it to be more than a video game. But it had to have been the worst zombie flick I've ever seen. lordtrader's judgement is clouded because he's been without female companionship for so long. [:D]
View Quote

Lies, all lies, LT gets all the women.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top