Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2002 5:26:52 PM EDT
Well the Open House is over and what a great weekend it was!!

We had well over 500 visitors drop by over the two days ( even with todays rain) and enjoy the shooting sports with us.

The members of our club were great in bringing in a wide variety of firearms for the visitors to try out.

The only downside was that my predictions for our ammo needs was LOW!!  We were running out of 9mm, .357 and 45-70 mid day!!  By 2pm  Sat.we were OUT of 12 ga!! ( over 750 rds) We had an emergency delivery from a local shop and we were back in shape for the Sunday crowd.

As it was we went through over 2k 5.56, 1000 762x39, 1k 9mm , 1k 40S&W.....not to mention all the other calibers..

Next year should be even better..as we will have out 350 yard range finished by then!!

I guess the other downside of the weekend is that my AK84S1 went down on Saturday.......gonna have to head over to the AK side and see what needs doing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top