Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 2/16/2013 10:37:01 AM EDT
<Untacked since no expiration date was shown. Unless otherwise specified, tacked threads need to include an expiration date edited into the OP to show when the thread should be untacked - Z>

I figure these company's deserve their own thread that shows these great company's leading the charge against the anti gunners by refusing to sell to ban states.

The standard :

Apply any restrictions placed upon civilians, to all who reside in the state. Applying these laws to state and local agencies, and their agents. No exemptions for anyone. (Obviously still selling to military)
The List:

2A Armament

ACE Limited

American Spirit Arms

ARFCOM (If you need a link )

Barrett

BCM - Bravo Company USA

Bullwater Enterprises LLC

Cheaper Than Dirt

CMMG

Controlled Chaos Arms

Cope's Distributing

Double Star  & Double Star Training Academy

Extreme Firepower

Head Down Products

Huntertown Arms

J&T Distributing  

J&G Sales

LaRue Tactical

Lauer Custom Weaponry

Liberty Suppressors

MAGPUL***** They are on the list for now, as for now they are not selling to ban states. We will see what they do.

Midway USA

OFA Tactical

Old Grouch's Military Surplus

Olympic Arms

Primary Arms

Quality Arms

Red Jacket Firearms

Spikes Tactical

Serbu

Thunder Beast Arms

Templar Customs

Tier One Arms

Top Gun Supply & Top Gun Police

Trident Armory

VLTOR Weapon Systems

WestFork Armory

Wilson Combat

York Arms

**If I missed any post them or IM me.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Cheaper Than Dirt
"CHEAPER THAN DIRT SUPPORTS CITIZENS' 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS

Recently companies such as LaRue Tactical and Olympic Arms announced they will no longer sell prohibited items to government agencies and personnel in states denying civilians to own those same items. It has been and will continue to be Cheaper Than Dirt's policy not to sell prohibited items to government agencies and agents in states, counties, cities and municipalities that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their citizens. We support and encourage other companies that share in this sentiment."

LaRue :

Updated Policy for State and Local Agency Law Enforcement Sales:

Due to the recent and numerous new Anti-gun/Anti-2nd Amendment laws passed and/or pending across our country, LaRue Tactical has been forced to reconsider how we provide products to state and local agencies.

Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.

State and local laws have always been a serious focus of this firm, and we are now dovetailing that focus with the constitutional rights of the residents covered in their different areas by the old and new regulations.

We realize this effort will have an impact on this firm's sales - and have decided the lost sales are less danger to this firm than potential lawsuits from erroneous shipments generated by something as simple as human error.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Mark LaRue

Midway USA

Currently, there are several parts of the country that have restrictions on civilian ownership of certain magazines or types of ammunition.  Sometimes it is entire states and sometimes local municipalities pass these regulations, which I consider unconstitutional. At any rate, when we encounter these situations it has always been our policy not to sell to anyone in these areas, regardless of what law enforcement or government credentials they offer up. If the laws change and all law abiding citizens can buy these products we would be happy to sell to Law Enforcement, but not before then. Thanks for taking the time to be involved. I wish all firearms would follow your lead.
On Behalf of Larry, Thanks For Your Business,
Eric Ellingson
Contact Center Supervisor
MidwayUSA
NRA Endowment Member

OFA Tactical

Following the lead of other Firearms manufactures, Dealers and Distributors, OFA Tactical will not sell our gear to any Federal, State or Local govt of States that restrict sales and ownership of Firearms, ammunition, parts or accessories to the citizens of those States.

We will not bid or accept any contract with a State Government that has or will create "Gun Ban" laws or that jump on the Sen Dianne Feinstein and President Obama wagon against firearms.

The constitution is very clear and we have allowed the Politicians to manipulate and interpret the 2nd amendment for years now.

The time has come to stand up and put an end to it. Firearms ownership by cleared U.S. Citizens who are free of mental defects and meet the requirements as a Law abiding citizen.

We do not support illegal firearms ownership and criminal trafficking of firearms. Our stand is very simple, Law abiding citizens in every State of the United States should and will own a firearm if they choose to do so.

For those who choose not to own a firearm, it is our responsibility to protect you if you stand with us or behind us.

We cannot be punished or restricted by Politicians who fail to take on the real problem. Judges, Prison systems, Lawyers, mental idiots, BAD PARENTING and Politicians.

Old Grouch's Military Surplus

I just cancelled all my pending orders from NY LE agencies  

Quoted:
Granted it was only two, but I just sent both emails telling them that from this point forward my company would not sell anything to any branch of NY State government or any LE agency or municipality in NY.

I encourage all other business owners in this industry to do the same.

It would be great if Bloomberg couldn't get ammo for NYPD to qualify with.

EDIT

GUYS, IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT WHAT I AM DOING, EMAIL AND PUSH OTHERS IN THE INDUSTRY, BUY NRA GIFT MEMBERSHIPS, JOIN THE SAF, JOIN THE NYRPA.

I appreciate the sentiment you want to buy something as a show of support, but lets focus on the fight. Send your money to the fight, not to me.

Tier One Arms

In light of the recent legislation in the state of New York to restrict the rights of citizens to keep and bear arms, Tier One Arms will no longer conduct any business with New York law enforcement.

While we admit that our decision reflects merely a small drop in the ocean of dealers and manufacturers who deal with New York law enforcement, we have chosen it nonetheless based on principal which stems from our love for liberty and our determination to do anything possible to uphold and protect the Second Amendment.

Sincerely,

Kevin
President,

Tier One Arms

York Arms
Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York. We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York. As a result we have halted sales of rifles, short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, machine guns, and silencers to New York governmental agencies.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#2]
CTD?
They won't get my money any time soon.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:47:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
CTD?

I called CTD and asked them to stop sending me their catalog after I saw they had Colt 30-round AR-15 mags listed for $99 on the back page.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:50:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Add midway
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
CTD?

I LOVE your avatar.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Code Red is a definite FOAD
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:03:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Code Red Firearms?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Code Red Firearms?

They had a buy back for the local cops and basically said we don't care if the guns are stolen, they are getting destroyed. Fuck the rightful owner
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:16:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Code Red Firearms?

They had a buy back for the local cops and basically said we don't care if the guns are stolen, they are getting destroyed. Fuck the rightful owner

I think you got the wrong Idea. FOAD means they are telling the state  government agencies in ban states to fuck off
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#10]
American Spirit Arms (whoever they are) had a GD thread about a month back saying they are following the Barret/Larue policy as well.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#11]
CTD???  You're joking right?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:23:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They're refusing LEO sales...

Still not enough to make me buy from them, but they got that goin on.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:23:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Like them or not, but they are applying the same policies which have a good chance of helping us win this fight.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:24:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:25:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Eta nevermind
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Isn't Magpul trying to make a stand in Colorado?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:49:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

yes, see this story. They plan to leave Colorado if legislation passes,right now they need to step up and join the others refusing service to ban states
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/16/colorado-gun-bill-could-cost-state-hundreds-jobs/
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:49:57 AM EDT
[#18]
The thread title is a bit confusing at first. I thought this was a thread about telling certain companies to FOAD.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:52:29 AM EDT
[#19]
I hope this list gets a LOT longer!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The thread title is a bit confusing at first. I thought this was a thread about telling certain companies to FOAD.

Couldn't think of a good title, any recommendations?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes, see this story. They plan to leave Colorado if legislation passes,right now they need to step up and join the others refusing service to ban states
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/16/colorado-gun-bill-could-cost-state-hundreds-jobs/

Since most of their products are sold by retailers there really isn't any way for them to do this.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#24]
The CTD catalog goes straight into the recycling box as soon as I get it. I will never send them a penny.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The CTD catalog goes straight into the recycling box as soon as I get it. I will never send them a penny.

They did just donate $100, 000 to the Second Amendment Foundation..
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:14:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Add York Arms to the list.

York Arms

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:30:55 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Couldn't think of a good title, any recommendations?

I don't know, something like "companies taking a stand" or "line in the sand" or something along those lines but I can be a little slow so maybe others won't have my problem.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:33:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Not CTD, they refused to sell to NY years ago simple things like grips, rail covers, handguards and other items.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#29]
We need Impact on that list. I doubt it will happen, though.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#30]
No Magpul?

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 12:02:23 AM EDT
[#31]
I promiss that if these companies have what i need, even if it costs more I will buy from them first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
No Magpul?  

That would be nearly impossible.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#33]
AR15.com
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 3:48:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Spikes Tactical  
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 3:49:42 PM EDT
[#35]
These are folks I will start doing all my buisness with
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Support those who support us. Make sure to make a note on any orders placed  with these guys thanking them for their support in the fight!
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 3:58:44 PM EDT
[#37]
CTD giving $100k to the 2A foundation is a great gesture (after selling a bunch of expensive magazines), but it does nothing to stop my boycott.  They bailed on buyers in the worst way, pulled guns amid the panic unneccesarily, then tried to rewin hearts and minds without apologizing, and as far as anyone knows, the ones who made the decision to stop selling guns after Newtown still works there....so that is why people have a hard time with them being for the 2A.  Money is well received, but they are who they are still as far as I'm concerned.  They would have to publicly explain, apologize, and hopefully have some staff changes before they'll win back any hearts and minds.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
AR15.com

Add them, they are fighting for NYers 2A rights.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Magpul donated $500 bucks to a Democrat last September  just to listen to a leftist say nice things about them....
Jesus H. Christ, when will people learn?
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:12:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
AR15.com

Add them, they are fighting for NYers 2A rights.

I was making this list for those who are refusing to sell to ban states, but if you want...
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Looking forward to seeing Noveske on this list?
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Winning.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:30:14 PM EDT
[#43]
edit for proof before i repost my add
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#45]

Add OFA Tactical to the list

OFA Tactical · 1,597 like this
Yesterday at 9:02am ·
Following the lead of other Firearms manufactures, Dealers and Distributors, OFA Tactical will not sell our gear to any Federal, State or Local govt of States that restrict sales and ownership of Firearms, ammunition, parts or accessories to the citizens of those States.

We will not bid or accept any contract with a State Government that has or will create "Gun Ban" laws or that jump on the Sen Dianne Feinstein and President Obama wagon against firearms.

The constitution is very clear and we have allowed the Politicians to manipulate and interpret the 2nd amendment for years now.

The time has come to stand up and put an end to it. Firearms ownership by cleared U.S. Citizens who are free of mental defects and meet the requirements as a Law abiding citizen.

We do not support illegal firearms ownership and criminal trafficking of firearms. Our stand is very simple, Law abiding citizens in every State of the United States should and will own a firearm if they choose to do so.

For those who choose not to own a firearm, it is our responsibility to protect you if you stand with us or behind us.

We cannot be punished or restricted by Politicians who fail to take on the real problem. Judges, Prison systems, Lawyers, mental idiots, BAD PARENTING and Politicians.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#47]
EFI
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:53:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Spikes Tactical  

damnit.  Now I am conflicted.
Does their 2013 stand trump their 2008 price increase?
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:57:53 PM EDT
[#49]
I feel like we should also keep in mind their level of support, and where they are drawing their line in the sand.  

The statements of No Animals are more Equal are fucking great, and I will continue to support those companies,  but I feel compelled to show more financial support to the companies that are drawing the hard line in the sand and telling Agencies and individual officers to pound sand.  

In my mind the distinction between forcing people to play on an even field and refusing aid to government agents is fucking huge.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:59:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spikes Tactical  

damnit.  Now I am conflicted.
Does their 2013 stand trump their 2008 price increase?

yes,  their 08 price hike was in response to having to pay their guys overtime so that they could try to keep up with demand
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top