Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/16/2013 9:31:30 AM EDT
Here's the bulk of the letter she thoughtfully and considerately sat down and penned in response to mine:

Mass shootings are a serious problem in our country, and I have watched this problem get worse and worse over the 40 years I have been in public life.  From the 1966 shooting rampage at the University of Texas that killed 14 people and wounded 32 others, to the Newtown massacre that killed 20 children and 6 school teachers and faculty, I have seen more and more of these killings.  I have had families tell me that they no longer feel safe in a mall, in a movie theater, in their business, and in other public places, because these deadly weapons are so readily available.  These assault weapons too often fall into the hands of grievance killers, juveniles, gangs, and the deranged.

I recognize that the Second Amendment provides an individual right to bear arms, but I do not believe that right is unlimited or that it precludes taking action to prevent mass shootings.  Indeed, in the same Supreme Court decision that recognized the individual right to bear arms, District of Columbia v. Heller, the Court also held that this right, like other constitutional rights, is not unlimited.  That is why assault weapons bans have consistently been upheld in the courts, both before and after the Heller decision.   I believe regulation of these weapons is appropriate.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope she chokes on dinner.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:32:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck that old hag
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#3]
May she get fast acting cancer.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck her with a Barrel Cactus!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Has anyone told her that the "assault" weapons she speaks of are not the cause of the majority of shootings in the US?
I wonder if she is upset at the millions of children that are murdered each year by abortion?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#6]
.....and?

You wrote the biggest anti constitution twat about gun control and you got a predictable answer.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:39:08 AM EDT
[#7]
You should write her back that the 2nd has already been heavily limited, all the way from machine guns to nukes and everything in between. Also explain to her that they are not constitutional rights as she puts it, but rather natural rights enumerated by The Constitution. Also mention that The Constitution was developed to limit her and her gov elitists, not us.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Let me translate:

Dear peon,

Lies tyranny lies lies tyranny more equal tyranny lies, tyranny know your place, lies, lies ignorance tyranny.

Signed,

Tyrant Cunt.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#9]
On the plus side...

over 2200 are protected.  We should feel lucky.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:48:12 AM EDT
[#10]
AWB bans have been consistently upheld in courts?

WTF is she smoking? I'M not aware of one that has even made it that far.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
On the plus side...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/Erkorene/really_zpsd534c80d.jpg

over 2200 are protected.  We should feel lucky.

its a play on words....we are going to just ban these guns for now....we will come for the others after the next incident...
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You should write her back that the 2nd has already been heavily limited, all the way from machine guns to nukes and everything in between. Also explain to her that they are not constitutional rights as she puts it, but rather natural rights enumerated by The Constitution. Also mention that The Constitution was developed to limit her and her gov elitists, not us.

Will do.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:52:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Wait hold on, which court case allowed assault weapon bans to be kept in place?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:54:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Wait hold on, which court case allowed assault weapon bans to be kept in place?

Well, according to the letter, Heller was one.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#15]
We have been bombarded over the past few months with pleas to write our senators and congressmen at every turn. This is the third or fourth thread about writing DiFi and her response.

In every single thread the overwhelming response has been "Duh, well wut did ya expect?"

Fuck y'all. Lets see the response from your representatives.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:55:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That would be a dick.

Bilster

PS
Fuck Obama
Fuck Biden
Fuck Holder
Fuck Cuomo
Fuck Swinestain

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:56:23 AM EDT
[#17]
So many fucking "I" statements there. She puts her opinion over the Constitution.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Too bad someone didn't have a crystal ball and didn't know her death date. We could have a count down party. Each day would be a celebration.

Imagine the people that will be lined up to piss on her grave. The line starts behind me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:58:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Kind of undercut her own argument by starting with the Texas university shootings.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Why won't this old hag just die already
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:02:10 AM EDT
[#21]
This further proves how worthless she is. "I recognize that the Second Amendment provides an individual right to bear arms."

No, the 2nd amendment does not provide the individual right to bear arms, it underscores the inherent right we already have to bear arms. Even if we didn't have a 2nd amendment we would still have that right because congress isn't given the specific authority to regulate firearms under the constitution. It would take a constitutional amendment to ban or regulate them... Yet they do it anyway, regardless of the law.

Alcohol wasn't listed in the bill of rights, but there was still a right to use it and own it, up until they amended the constitution to prohibit it. If they could have arbitrarily banned whatever thy wanted, why did they have to go through the burdensome proses of passing the 18th amendment as opposed to just passing a new law?

I would like to hear her explain what changed and when congress suddenly "realized" it could do whatever it wanted and dont just try to amend the constitution to regulate firearms. Oh, that's right, they would have a hard time getting 75% of the states to ratify it, so they just do it illegally.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:06:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Yup. I got the same BS reply from her office.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Mass shootings are a serious problem in our country, and I have watched this problem get worse and worse over the 40 years I have been in public life.  From the 1966 shooting rampage at the University of Texas that killed 14 people and wounded 32 others, to the Newtown massacre that killed 20 children and 6 school teachers and faculty, I have seen more and more of these killings.

LIAR

"There is no pattern, there is no increase," says criminologist James Allen Fox of Boston's Northeastern University, who has been studying the subject since the 1980s, spurred by a rash of mass shootings in post offices.

The random mass shootings that get the most media attention are the rarest, Fox says. Most people who die of bullet wounds knew the identity of their killer.

Society moves on, he says, because of our ability to distance ourselves from the horror of the day, and because people believe that these tragedies are "one of the unfortunate prices we pay for our freedoms."

Grant Duwe, a criminologist with the Minnesota Department of Corrections who has written a history of mass murders in America, said that while mass shootings rose between the 1960s and the 1990s, they actually dropped in the 2000s. And mass killings actually reached their peak in 1929, according to his data. He estimates that there were 32 in the 1980s, 42 in the 1990s and 26 in the first decade of the century.

Chances of being killed in a mass shooting, he says, are probably no greater than being struck by lightning.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/rise-mass-killings-impact-huge-article-1.1221062

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Meh, I, and I'm sure many of you, know folks that are even worse than Senator Feinstein.  The difference is, these folks aren't Senators.  She's entitled to her opinions and she's entitled to vote the way she does.  I believe the constant hatred toward Senator Feinstein is misplaced.  We need to work on the people that vote for her.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:13:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Wasn't the one in TX in '66 with an old bolt action rifle?

She's so fucking stupid. It really should hurt to be that fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:17:23 AM EDT
[#26]
She did a real good job at sounding like a dictator in that reply.

She lists shootings that weren't perpetuated with "assault rifles" but rifles that she labels are only used for "hunting and sporting purposes," while completely ignoring the 90+% of gun murders that do NOT involve assault rifles, every year.

All I got from that was, "I truly don't know what I am talking about, but I want to ban a gun that looks scary and has been used in less murders than any other firearm.  Furthermore, I BELIEVE that you have a right but you don't have that right.....which makes no sense but I BELIEVE it anyway.  I BELIEVE that I can disarm this country within a generation and I will be happy to be part of a ruling government that has no fear of its populace being armed, so we can do whateva we wahnt."

Dumb old cunt that in a real America, should be relieved of her position and imprisoned for violating the rights of the American people.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Unfortunately we are all living with the consequences of elections.  So many sheeple allow themselves to be easily led and used to further the causes of those who seek to control all our lives.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:23:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Meh, I, and I'm sure many of you, know folks that are even worse than Senator Feinstein.  The difference is, these folks aren't Senators.  She's entitled to her opinions and she's entitled to vote the way she does.  I believe the constant hatred toward Senator Feinstein is misplaced.  We need to work on the people that vote for her.

The people that voted her in may be to blame the most, but she is not 'entitled' to her opinion and vote if it goes against the Constitution that she swore to uphold. Rights are protected and she is trying to bypass that little annoyance.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#29]
what a piece of shit human
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Here's the bulk of the letter she thoughtfully and considerately sat down and penned in response to mine:

Mass shootings are a serious problem in our country, and I have watched this problem get worse and worse over the 40 years I have been in public life. From the 1966 shooting rampage at the University of Texas that killed 14 people and wounded 32 others, to the Newtown massacre that killed 20 children and 6 school teachers and faculty, I have seen more and more of these killings. I have had families tell me that they no longer feel safe in a mall, in a movie theater, in their business, and in other public places, because these deadly weapons are so readily available. These assault weapons too often fall into the hands of grievance killers, juveniles, gangs, and the deranged.

I recognize that the Second Amendment provides an individual right to bear arms, but I do not believe that right is unlimited or that it precludes taking action to prevent mass shootings. Indeed, in the same Supreme Court decision that recognized the individual right to bear arms, District of Columbia v. Heller, the Court also held that this right, like other constitutional rights, is not unlimited. That is why assault weapons bans have consistently been upheld in the courts, both before and after the Heller decision. I believe regulation of these weapons is appropriate.

Fundamentally dishonest.  There has been no increase in mass shootings over several decades, and as such she has not "seem them get worse".  Lying cunt.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:30:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It's not misplaced hate it's right on target.  She's a traitorous piece of shit and you're standing up for her.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:41:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Somehow, we need to develop a "media scare" designed around how Dianne f*ckstien is mentally unstable and cannot operate safely or effectively in The United States Government... Find footage of her drunk?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Politicians need to learn they are not elected to have an "I" opinion.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:48:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wasn't the one in TX in '66 with an old bolt action rifle?

She's so fucking stupid. It really should hurt to be that fucking stupid.

It does hurt.

Us!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#35]
yea i got that as a response to mine as well. WTF does the term infringe mean then....
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:13:10 AM EDT
[#36]
I have to believe that watching Moscone and Milk get perforated right in front of her fucked her up, proper. Nothing worse than a moron with a mission.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Why should families feel safe at a movie theater.. or mall.. or work.. or at home with no way to protect themselves... a false sense of security is what ypu want to breed in our communities
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:16:31 PM EDT
[#38]
how old is she now?

80? maybe she will be leaving us soon
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#39]
I got the same canned response.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
.....and?

You wrote the biggest anti constitution twat about gun control and you got a predictable answer.

Good answer.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#41]
why couldnt she have taken a ride with ted kennedy.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 1:21:24 PM EDT
[#42]
My shocked face.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I hope she chokes on dinner her own dick!!!

FIFY!

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I'd rather she choke on something inanimate.   PETA might object to its meal.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:45:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Fuck that old hag
YOU fuck her; I have standards.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#46]
I hope her bill receives a full Senate committee hearing and is passed.
I hope her bill gets a full Senate floor debate and is defeated on the floor of the Senate due to Democratic defections.
I hope that scene is too much for the old hag and she strokes out right there.
I hope she lives on for a long time, which would prevent Gov. Brown from appointing a replacement.
I hope the NRA uses the voting record of Democratic Senators to defeat a bunch of them in 2014.
I hope Feinstine and Obama receive the full measure of blame for the Democratic defeat.
I hope it turns Obama into a lame duck President.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I hope she chokes on dinner a bag of AR15 shaped cocks.

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:49:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Tell her to take a look at U.S. vs Miller.
Take a look at the part about military weapons being protected by the second amendment.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I have watched this problem get worse and worse over the 40 years I have been in public life.

Which is a lie. Statistics on number of incidents and number of victims has been essentially constant for decades.  Since there numbers are statistically low, there are substantial variations from year to year but the trendline is flat.

It's just an excuse to justify her desire for public disarmament.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Or you could smash you head against the wall, repeatedly. Would save you postage.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top