Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The more the merrier. Good for them.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Like some law enforcement agency is going to buy a $100.00 Pmag!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Fcuk CTD
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Well, it's not like they are spending their own money. I'm sure Obammy will print more to arm his new Brownshirts.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Of course they are, it ain't their money.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Wonderful.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:36:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fcuk CTD

Didn't you start a sympathy thread earlier today looking for attention?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:39:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Have they reversed their position to stop selling firearms "over the internet"?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fcuk CTD

No, it was a goodbye thread saying goodbye. I started another one saying I'm back. You missed it.
I actually like CTD. I got a brick red windowed Pmag right before bho was elected the first time.
They charged me $34.99 and I still think it was a bargain. Last time I went to their new store however,
one of the clerks tried convincing me that their in house china sights were as good as Troy sights.
We can all have opinions.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:44:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I guess good for them but they showed their true colors  Not so much with the price hike on items, that was expected by all vendors IMO but the oh no's we're not selling guns online anymore was a bit unexpected and all the major flack they took.

Good they're on our side with the $100k donation and stuff, at least until the next tragedy.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fcuk CTD

No, it was a goodbye thread saying goodbye. I started another one saying I'm back. You missed it.
I actually like CTD. I got a brick red windowed Pmag right before bho was elected the first time.
They charged me $34.99 and I still think it was a bargain. Last time I went to their new store however,
one of the clerks tried convincing me that their in house china sights were as good as Troy sights.
We can all have opinions.

Wait. You're back?!? Dang I posted in your good bye thread asking Site Staff to give me the remainder of your membership. Dang it
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fcuk CTD

And then another one when he decided not to welch leave...

Anyway, yes I this happened la few weeks back, big thread in their industry forum.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#13]
It's like they read arfcom

"Hey ar15.com is mad at us cause we sell magazine at retard market prices."

" I know lets give 100k to the NRA, stop selling to cops, and what about the next issue we feature an EBR covered in bacon."
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh, great another crappy business "joins the fight". Gee, if CTD joins up with Olympic arms, there'd be no stopping them!

Seriously, how many rifles does Olympic sell to NY LEOs? How much business is CTD "passing up" by all this grandstanding?

I'd wager almost none, but boy does it make great PR and for near zero risk!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:52:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Hot so much!

Having well over 20 years experience... in this case you are wrong sir.

it is very common to have a limited budget on firearms/qualification items!

Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course they are, it ain't their money.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:53:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuck Cheaper Than Dirt !!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fcuk CTD
You can stay gone with that attitude. There those of us that are working extra hours and dedicating that pay to protect our 2A rights.  I've gotten my NRA life membership, working on my Texas State Rifle Association life membership, paid the benjamin to donate to keep this site going, upgraded to a Platinum membership also to help with the court fight, joined the NYSRPA, and donated to them. All this as a real fucking rich RN. CTD is putting their $$$$ where their mouth is. Donating to the cause and turning down $$$$$ to protest the infringement of others rights. Paying the $$$ to be here as a site vendor.

So, WTF have you done lately in the fight that gives you the cred to piss on others around here?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:55:02 PM EDT
[#19]
That's good....bad hat they already run off most their customers by fucking them over.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Still, fuck CTD.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#21]
no Agency would spend $100 on Mags or $1000 on Ammo so this does not really matter at all

nor will they purchase Firearms from them

in addition to this CTD is not a Manufacturer they just peddle stuff

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#22]
This is great.  I hope tons more companies join in.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:59:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fcuk CTD
You can stay gone with that attitude. There those of us that are working extra hours and dedicating that pay to protect our 2A rights.  I've gotten my NRA life membership, working on my Texas State Rifle Association life membership, paid the benjamin to donate to keep this site going, upgraded to a Platinum membership also to help with the court fight, joined the NYSRPA, and donated to them. All this as a real fucking rich RN. CTD is putting their $$$$ where their mouth is. Donating to the cause and turning down $$$$$ to protest the infringement of others rights. Paying the $$$ to be here as a site vendor.

So, WTF have you done lately in the fight that gives you the cred to piss on others around here?

CTD is doing a business move nothing more. They got toasted with the price hike and burnt with the we're not selling guns any more, on here and facebook. $100K is a good investment for them because they know gun owners will forget and buy from them, smart investment really. The not selling to LEO's I can't comment on because I'm not sure how big of a presence they have in the LEO ranks

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fcuk CTD

And supply and demand....

And capitalism.....

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Oh, great another crappy business "joins the fight". Gee, if CTD joins up with Olympic arms, there'd be no stopping them!

Seriously, how many rifles does Olympic sell to NY LEOs? How much business is CTD "passing up" by all this grandstanding?

And by "crappy business" you include Barrett and Larue?  I don't care if "bob's crappy mags" joins the fight....
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#26]
If CTD actually grew a set and held strong during the hard times, then I would respect them a little more.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Big fucking deal. They're still on my "shit list".

Too little too late IMHO. They screwed gun-owners over (and still continue) and are now making a token gesture to win customers back again.

Speaking for myself, it will take a lot more than that for me to ever think about buying from CTD again.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:12:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Real brave after their cowardly move after Sandy Hook.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:13:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Still, fuck CTD.

Yes.

Now if more reputable big companies join the great
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Good on them.

They still won't be seeing any of my money, anytime soon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#31]
What Have I done is give 8 years of active duty as a Para Rescueman  during Contra Aid, Panama, and Desert Storm. LEO Officer for six years,
Instructor for the military, civilian police and NRA. Lifetime member of the NRA!!  Member of  the Republican party representing my county and
state. Fighting the very filth that  is ruining this country in which my grandfather,my brothers and I have fought for. With that being said CTD
has in there way taken advantage of the social gun environment with their extreme  pricing!! I am not going to debate economics I in my opinion
say fuck them and their white Texass horse they rode in on!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:19:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Glad to see them drawing the line.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#33]
I have done a lot  there Wagnutz !!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:34:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What Have I done is give 8 years of active duty as a Para Rescueman  during Contra Aid, Panama, and Desert Storm. LEO Officer for six years,
Instructor for the military, civilian police and NRA. Lifetime member of the NRA!!  Member of  the Republican party representing my county and
state. Fighting the very filth that  is ruining this country in which my grandfather,my brothers and I have fought for. With that being said CTD
has in there way taken advantage of the social gun environment with their extreme  pricing!! I am not going to debate economics I in my opinion
say fuck them and their white Texass horse they rode in on!!

So if I decided that I NEEDED some magazines where can I go order them today at pre-rush prices?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Atleast they chose a side and made a stand.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Gee CTD....that is very laughable. Not too many if any LEOs are throwing out hundred dollars bills for USED GI aluminum mags.

Sort of like a chocolate factory saying they are not selling candy to diabetics anymore?

Not too impressed on this end. Still will never get any of my business again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top