Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2013 5:06:28 PM EDT
Dr. Ben Carson on for the hour.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:41:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I am unfamiliar with this person.  Who is he?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#2]
in case you missed it

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Doctor who upstaged Obummer at press  prayer event.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#4]
The guy that could explain how to solve the health insurance problem in under a minute.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:53:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Even though I agree with him with our problems, we are nothing like the Roman Empire who he said they decayed from the inside. He needs to read some Edward Gibbons and Peter Heathers, Rome was destroyed from outside forces.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been watching this and that guy is one smart DR,everything he says makes complete sense.The only problem is he's to soft spoken and will never get the real media coverage he should be getting.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Even though I agree with him with our problems, we are nothing like the Roman Empire who he said they decayed from the inside. He needs to read some Edward Gibbons and Peter Heathers, Rome was destroyed from outside forces.

weakened from within destroyed from without
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:00:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were assisinating their Emperors and killing each other since Gaius Caligua was Emperor, up until they lost the Western Empire to Attila. and that was 500 years of them killing each other and they had more civil wars then we have had total wars, and then some. It took the Ottoman Turks another 1000 years to take out Eastern Empire out. America been around for a little over 2 centuries. We're nothing like the Roman Empire.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:01:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Obama didn’t look too happy towards the end….
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:32:24 PM EDT
[#10]
i watched him both speech and him on hannity - a guy like that scares the shit out of left - black doctor speaking about self reliance

also he has no skeletons at all, clean as a whistle, hard to demonize that guy, him and rubio would make a hell of ticket
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

IIRC, they were destoyed by the outside due to the fact they fell (tore each other) apart.  The in-fighting finally brought in the enemy! We can learn a lot of what not to do  from them.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:35:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We're nothing like the Roman Empire.

true...we won't last near as long...
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
i watched him both speech and him on hannity - a guy like that scares the shit out of left - black doctor speaking about self reliance

also he has no skeletons at all, clean as a whistle, hard to demonize that guy, him and rubio would make a hell of ticket

I hear a Florida attorney named Crump has found one of his old girlfriends....
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I like the man and all the talk show guys can't say enough good things about him.  I liked that Hannity had Mark Levin on his TV show the other day too.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
in case you missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA

Excellent speech!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:42:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Hope there will be video of it uploaded.  Wasn't able to watch at work.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:47:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He is the man who should have been our first black president.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Not 1 or 2 but 60 honorary doctorate degrees !
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Even though he was soft spoken, if you listened to even a few words he was captivating and everything he said made sense. Im glad hes on our side!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:01:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

rome was not built in a day, nor was it destroyed in a day either.

Rome was suffering from decades of decay and corruption from within...
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#23]

PART 1-4  (It won't let me space them for some reason)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top