Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/15/2013 3:44:59 PM EDT
Got done uploading a new "Hotties with Shotties" let me know who you think was better! I don't know how many of you know about the TILTED KILT restaurants but they are like Hooters but show a lot of cleavage with little short skirts or kilts. Talked with the manager there today because we went there for lunch today and although it cant be in their skimpy work uniforms she said a bunch of the girls there love to go shooting and that I could possibly get a bunch of them out to continue the "Hotties with Shotties" series and get some REAL hotties out there to shoot!...........ENJOY!

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Where the hotties at?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Where the hotties at?

I though "Ms. Hot Pants" looked pretty good.  Ruby?  Not so much...
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#3]
wtf did i just watch...
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:17:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where the hotties at?

No Shit...Can't trust them "fifty productions suck and lie"....

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Where the hotties at?

Arfcom pulls no punches.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Brunette.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:21:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where the hotties at?

Same here! lol
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
wtf did i just watch...

Uh..."Hotties with Shotties"...duh lol
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:23:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where the hotties at?

I didn't lie...HotPants was HOT!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#10]
How about giving them some basic firearms instruction before handing them an S12 and letting them have at it... Maybe some eye pro and proper stance instruction so Ruby isn't getting rocked every time she pulls the trigger.

ETA2: What's with the asshole that does a mag dump next to the brunette and sprays her with brass? No body likes hot brass raining on them and it can be dangerous for a new shooter that doesn't know what to do when it ends up in your collar or down your shirt.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:26:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:33:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
wtf did i just watch...

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:33:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How about giving them some basic firearms instruction before handing them an S12 and letting them have at it... Maybe some eye pro and proper stance instruction so Ruby isn't getting rocked every time she pulls the trigger.

We do tell them and show them how to stand and shoot it before they agree to do so and if the come to the range without eye pro thats not on me is it? HotPants came with us to the range and had eye pro on. Mrs Ruby however did not and we didn't even know her. She came with her husband and we didn't know either of them. After she saw HotPants shoot it she wanted to also.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Where the hotties at?

This
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where the hotties at?

This

You are correct lol
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Where the hotties at?

Do they have pit hair, line them up I'll do them all

Is this the drinking thead?

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We do tell them and show them how to stand and shoot it before they agree to do so and if the come to the range without eye pro thats not on me is it? HotPants came with us to the range and had eye pro on. Mrs Ruby however did not and we didn't even know her. She came with her husband and we didn't know either of them. After she saw HotPants shoot it she wanted to also.

There's no way in hell I'm gonna let anyone shoot my gun without eye pro whether its their responsibility or not. I have no problems loaning them a pair
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It may not be directly be your responsibility, but it is your gun. As a responsible gun owner the very least you should do is make sure the person shooting your firearm has all the proper PPE prior to sending rounds down range. I've handed over my personal glasses and ear pro to a new shooter because I want them coming away with a positive experience. There is a reason we wear PPE...There's always a chance of an OOB discharge or shrapnel coming back towards the shooter.

But hey you also set your range on fire with dragonsbreath round that luckily burned out before it got out of hand. Your track record for a safe shooting environment isn't exactly stellar.

ETA: How hard is it to stop a shooter part way through the mag when they are clearly having trouble handling the gun and instruct them on proper stance? How many times did you get something right the first time you tried? Did you have an instructor that instead of correcting you just let it go and figured you'd just "figure it out".
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:18:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
How hard is it to stop a shooter part way through the mag when they are clearly having trouble handling the gun and instruct them on proper stance? How many times did you get something right the first time you tried? Did you have an instructor that instead of correcting you just let it go and figured you'd just "figure it out".

1: The red head that was having trouble was bought proper stance. The video has a brake in it were she was having trouble and she switched to hip shooting.

2: Most of the time. Im just not scared to show my mistakes because others could learn from them as well.

3:
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:29:24 PM EDT
[#20]
I may be mistaken, but it looks like Mr. Mag dump was firing directly behind her and slightly to her left Not very smart. Needs more hotties and less unsafe douche nozzles.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:42:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I may be mistaken, but it looks like Mr. Mag dump was firing directly behind her and slightly to her left Not very smart. Needs more hotties and less unsafe douche nozzles.

Pretty sure he was directly 90 degrees off her l/h side but.....
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This attitude is why the gun community has image problems.

You're a dick, and yes, you're making it our problem.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:11:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Upon further investigation it appears she would've done much better with a gun with less recoil to start off with. At least until she could properly demonstrate a shooting stance. I would also suspect that the pain v pleasure reward in shooting for her is low. You can tell that shooting a big gun is not a case of bigger is better for her.
The brunette however, being significantly smaller of the two, handles the S12 with far more ease and better results. Additionally you can tell she's having a good time, focused, and conscience of her stance (or lack thereof, but you can tell she's trying).

People are different and I was only implying that some people need more hands on guidance than others to learn.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#24]
OPs video threads seem to go the same way each time he posts one.

Consistency and persistence. Cool.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yes they do....someone complains that we are super unsafe and I am making all gun owners look bad. Sound about right?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes they do....someone complains that we are super unsafe and I am making all gun owners look bad. Sound about right?

It's all fun and games until some girl turns to you after shooting to make a joke about how strong the kick is, you flinch, she flinches, and somebody gets perforated.

Good luck, you're most likely going to need it if you keep this up.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Well brother, there is some seriously unsafe stuff there.  Why are you forward of the guy you are showing how to hold the rifle?  He even swept you?  The ear pro and such not a big deal to me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Well brother, there is some seriously unsafe stuff there.  Why are you forward of the guy you are showing how to hold the rifle?  He even swept you?  The ear pro and such not a big deal to me.

Because I cleared the weapon myself and I scolded him for the sweep.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where the hotties at?

My bet is Ruby is OP's wife or sister.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw you scold him, but that rifle was not clear, you were forward of the line, although offset, while he was shooting.  When he was lowering the rifle from shooting he swept you.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw you scold him, but that rifle was not clear, you were forward of the line, although offset, while he was shooting.  When he was lowering the rifle from shooting he swept you.

Your right.... I have learned and will adjust
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you also learned to teach correct form to untrained females before handing them semi-auto shotguns and putting them on camera?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:44:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you also learned to teach correct form to untrained females before handing them semi-auto shotguns and putting them on camera?

Yes and we did it before we shot thus video. Look at the way HotPants was shooting she had a good proper stance and that's why she was doing better. The red head was shown and knew how to get in a good stance but she didn't care and just wanted to shoot it. Also its not like I beg these girls to shoot the shotgun and they are the ones that ask me if they can shoot it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:52:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Young women in video..............LEAN FORWARD when shooting ...............LEAN FORWARD!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:00:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Why is there ALWAYS a self-ordained safety officer in these threads?

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:03:22 AM EDT
[#36]
My constructive criticism:

The video is without any worth whatsoever.  Complete ca-ca.

Sorry.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:09:25 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where the hotties at?

I didn't lie...HotPants was HOT!

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:51:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Ms HotPants did have a nice turd chopper
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 4:19:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Hotties is plural meaning more than one. I'm not seeing more than one hottie?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 4:49:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Safety and training issues have been addressed (improper stance, lack of eye protection, muzzle problems, etc.)

Maybe I'm weird, but I thought Ruby was cute, too.

Oh well, de gustibus non est disputandum.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:46:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Is that Henry County gun club?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:28:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Young women in video..............LEAN FORWARD when shooting ...............LEAN FORWARD!!

Hot Pant was doing a good job at leaning forward I thought.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:30:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Why is there ALWAYS a self-ordained safety officer in these threads?

I know right! I guarantee if I was a fly on the wall at the range with them they would do something that they would yell at others for doing.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:30:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Drum Challege?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:31:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
My constructive criticism:

The video is without any worth whatsoever.  Complete ca-ca.

Sorry.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:31:48 AM EDT
[#46]
HotPants did not look like she was having any trouble shooting the 12ga.   I give her a B+ for shooting A+ for filling out the hot pants
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:32:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hotties is plural meaning more than one. I'm not seeing more than one hottie?

Some guys do think red heads are hot.....to each his own I guess lol
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:33:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Is that Henry County gun club?

I dont even know what that is lol
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:34:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Drum Challege?

Yeah the two wanted to see who could shoot it better.....so it was a challenge no?

Oh wait...the spelling lol.......I guess I need to do a better proof screening
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:35:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
HotPants did not look like she was having any trouble shooting the 12ga.   I give her a B+ for shooting A+ for filling out the hot pants

YES!!!!!........lol
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top