Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2002 11:07:30 PM EDT
When I lived at home I use to get a catalog quarterly (cant remember the name thats why im asking)
It had such things as ak,ar,1911,glock parts mags accessories
cheap scopes. They also sold mausers,carcanos,nagants etc...(c&r stuff) The print was green, but they usually had a full color center or front/back.

If anyone has any info, or even knows what the hell I'm babbleing about, and knows how to get on the mailing list again.
Thanks in advance.

I asked on ak-47.net with no responces.

Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:10:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Could be CDNN or Natchez or Tapco.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:11:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Might be SOG or AIM, as well.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:18:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Could be any of them. Someone who has seen/remembers the catalog would have to help me narrow down. Looked at all the sites for those before and they don't look familiar to the catalog I remember. Closest would probly be CDNN tho.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top