Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2013 6:15:29 AM EDT
Not sure if dupe searched but noting came up except for a hometown forum.

Not sure the truth to it but it's still hilarious.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:16:16 AM EDT
[#1]
all I see is a red X but if it's what I think it is, yes, a dupe.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:17:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
all I see is a red X but if it's what I think it is, yes, a dupe.

really because I see the image perfectly fine..I embedded it correctly too.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:21:25 AM EDT
[#3]
It's a dupe and if true, (extremely unlikely) a huge, oversized target wrapped with a pretty bow for a law suit. This is just somebody's fantasy.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:23:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's a dupe and if true, (extremely unlikely) a huge, oversized target wrapped with a pretty bow for a law suit. This is just somebody's fantasy.

Lawsuit for what??
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:24:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lawsuit for what??

eta: can i get a dupe link because I searched about 5 times with different keywords and nothing came up that was this same thing.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:24:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:26:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lawsuit for what??

Dependent on state, this.  If Maine is an at-will employment state, they can fire you, IIRC for damn near anything they want to unless it's something they can't legally fire you for.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:04:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lawsuit for what??

If this was n a At-will employment state then there is no lawsuit. You can be fired for any reason at all in those states, including your political views
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:13:40 AM EDT
[#9]
That has to be a joke...but if not, priceless.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#10]
That's hilarious, and it would be just, but it's fake and he would have his ass sued off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top