Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2013 5:49:04 AM EDT
Knesek Guns

Freakin' impressive selection of high-end stuff, but I haven't heard of anyone who has ever actually purchased from them.  With a catalog like that, I'd expect them to be a bit more popular.  What gives, GD?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:52:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Their inventory isn't real-time.  I sent an email to them once to see if they had a particular model in stock.  I received a robo email back saying that my question would not be answered.  So they lost any future business from me forever.  Don't waste your time.  They probably don't have ANY of the items on the website in-stock anyway.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:59:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Duly noted
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:12:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Their inventory isn't real-time.  I sent an email to them once to see if they had a particular model in stock.  I received a robo email back saying that my question would not be answered.  So they lost any future business from me forever.  Don't waste your time.  They probably don't have ANY of the items on the website in-stock anyway.

At least you got a response.  I've tried a twice to check the in stock status of items and never even got an email.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:20:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought my Barrett M99 from them in 2004.
It was one of the Barrett deals, case, scope, rings, rifle, $3800.
I had it to my FFL's door in 4 working days.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:21:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Awful dont.

They will say they will have something shortly, it wont show up for months, they will have already charged you, and will try to charge 20% or something crazy for canceling.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:22:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Knesek has a long history of screwing people over by changing prices after items have been paid for and not delivering on purchased items. Stay away.

A google search on Knesek and LWRC will tell you a lot.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:34:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck Knesek -- I purchased $10,000 in stuff from Knesek when they were much smaller in 2006 only to have them screw me over for a couple hundred dollars in 2009/10...

There's an archived thread about it somewhere.  Needless to say - after my fiasco I did some digging, I'm definitely not alone in getting screwed by them.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:35:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Knesek has a long history of screwing people over by changing prices after items have been paid for and not delivering on purchased items. Stay away.

A google search on Knesek and LWRC will tell you a lot.

Absolutely true here as well; the price on my Knight's SR15 ended up being about $300 higher than what I was quoted after waiting a year or something ridiculous.  They told me it was due to a price increase from Knight's but a while later I noticed people talking about the price increase at another website mentioning only Knesek had raised prices so that was probably complete bullshit as well.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#9]
I purchased a Colt 6944 from Knesek's in early December.  I spoke with a salesman when placing the order to confirm they had the item in stock (it was also listed on Gunbroker) and to work through the details of installilng an extended flash suppressor.  Because of the holidays, installing the flash suppressor, large volume weapons they were shipping, and some issues with my FFL confirming their shipping address, the rifle wasn't delivered until last month.  It obviously took longer than expected, but I am very happy with the rifle and the price.

Best Regards,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top