Posted: 9/13/2002 11:00:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:05:37 AM EDT
[#1]
[bold]will need constant help from wealthier neighbours and aid donors. [/bold]

Give us your money.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:24:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Let someone else handle it. All of our humanitarian aid has:

-Made mortal enemies for us, of both the opposition AND the folks getting the aid.

-Sent equipment to folks that will use it against us in 10 years. Could have been used to pay down the Natl Debt or something...
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:32:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I suggest we suspend all foreign aid until the recipient adds the words

"We are the U.S.'s bitch!!! and We Love it!!!"

to their flag.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:11:49 AM EDT
[#4]
when was this not the case?
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 6:47:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Have you guys noticed that some races are just incapable of self rule?  Can you name a decent and economicaly viable democracy in South America, and Africa?  Ok forget about democracy, ANY country in these regions that doesn't have internal strife?
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 9:18:15 AM EDT
[#6]
RE-INVADE GUADACANAL !!!

Hell I thought all the Marshall Islanders were living an an apartment complex down the street from me, Collecting welfare, and driving ten year old minivans.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 9:36:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I just saw a $10 New Zealand bottle of wine with a screw on top.  [V] gloomy is right!
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 10:27:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Didn't New Zealand just abolish its airforce?

[thinking]

Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Brewing?

PNG has been a hot bed for years.

Correct me if I've got the wrong country, but isn't that the place there a socalist regime getting hit by rebels?

Last I heard, the corrupt government wanted the rebels to turn over all their weapons and the citizenry to have to right to own firearms.

In return, the government essentially promised to use vaseline when they ass-raped the country and everyone in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top