Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2002 6:44:05 PM EDT
First, Cynthia blames the D-E-M-S after her dad blamed the J-E-W-S:

[url]http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/metro/election2002/0913mckinney.html[/url]

Now she's going to be the Green Party's Prez or VP candidate:

[url]http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/metro/election2002/0912mckinneypres.html[/url]

I hope she does, that would ensure the Dems would lose.

Her dad lost to a white guy, so McKinney immediately calls him a 'klansman':

[url]http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/epaper/editions/wednesday/metro_d3e7de9e07b451ac00c5.html[/url]

Can you imagine the uproar if Noel had lost and called McKinney a 'black panther' or the N word?
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I would say unbelievable...but with her, it's not. Why can't they just shut the hell up and go away. Why can't black candidate just lose and be graceful about it? Nooooooooooo, blame it on someone else's actions. I guess she does'nt believe that there are consequences for your words and actions.

I hope she does run for President...it would be fitting to kick her butt all over t.v. and print for what she has said.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:08:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Who will she blame when she isn't elected? Will they (father and daughter) declare the entire country to be "J-E-W-S and 'Klansmen', to borrow their words?

The senior McKinney spelled out those he said were responsible for his daughter's defeat in a word: "J-E-W-S." He said his own constituents had decided to select "a Klansman" over re-electing him.
View Quote

"I did not expect this because I expected black folks to turn out for me," said McKinney as he left J.R.'s Lounge on Fairburn Road. "They did not turn out for me. They wanted a Klansman, a son of the Confederacy."
View Quote

Was suprised to see this...

"People were immensely motivated to get the son of a gun out of town," said Kenna, outside the Vinings Library. "9/11 has changed things. Extremism is less appropriate.

"[Noel] is a normal, rational fellow --- a big, big contrast to Billy McKinney."
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#4]
i do hope she runs for Prez. if just for the jokes that will surely come from it.  hell id even vote for her just for shits and grins!

"(S)he  fucking  WON????"
 - Eddie Murphy in  Delirious.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Good to see the trash has been taken out!  It's the vast Right Wing Jewish Klansman conspiracy at work!

What a pair of race baiting chumps!
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:21:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"I did not expect this because I expected black folks to turn out for me," said McKinney as he left J.R.'s Lounge on Fairburn Road. "They did not turn out for me. They wanted a Klansman, a son of the Confederacy."
View Quote

View Quote

Imagine the uproar if that quote had been this:

"I did not expect this because I expected white folks to turn out for me," said McKinney as he left J.R.'s Lounge on Fairburn Road. "They did not turn out for me. They wanted a ni**er, a Black Panther"
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Yo Billy! It wasn't the J-E-W-S, it was the V-O-T-E-R-S!

Cynthia is perfect for the greens, who are really [size=4][red]REDS[/red][/size=4].
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top