User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 24
Posted: 2/7/2013 3:44:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope het gets fired.

Im sick of the feds thinking they are above the law.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:47:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, but he had that coming.  Attitude is everything.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd lose my shit. Guy is pissed cause some dudes punched him in the face the Police Officer gets an attitude and steps forward on him. They'd prolly be taking me to jail for more that whatever they got him for.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:48:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Removed...krp
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:48:47 PM EDT
[#5]
The cop needs prison time.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#6]
What a fucking douche
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:49:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Meh I've armed barred a mouthy Boot Marine into the pavement and hooked him up for PI and disorderly.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#8]
id be pissed if it took the cops 45 minutes to show up.

FWIW if you ever want the cops to show up to your house quick, just call 911 and say a cop got shot outside your house.

the whole damned force will show up

PS: ^joke
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:51:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So a cop has the right to strike someone for having a bad attitude?

Fuck that cop.  I hope he gets fucked up, HARD.  Bye bye job, bye bye pension, bye bye house, bye bye car, everything.

He escalated the situation.  He's a fucking dickhead.  He sucks at his job.

edit:  I am not saying the soldier wasn't being a dick but it's a cops job to try and calm the situation down, not heat it up.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#10]
fuck that cock sucker. I would press charges. Entitled fuckin jack ass.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:51:33 PM EDT
[#11]
He deserves to be slapped. "U.S. Soldier know who you are talking to?" My Marine friends are not kidding when they say that the Army has lowered its standards. He needs to learn some very severe lessons in composing himself with a professional attitude. His status as a Soldier does not warrant him any special treatment.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
id be pissed if it took the cops 45 minutes to show up.

FWIW if you ever want the cops to show up to your house quick, just call 911 and say a cop got shot outside your house.

the whole damned force will show up

PS: ^joke

You need flashing lights outside your house in 5 minutes and not 40 call the fire department.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

so what, public "officials" don't have to restrain themselves. By your logic he could have shot him

He was faggot marine who lost his temper, hope he loses his job.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:52:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Edit: You know what? Fuck it, I totally give up on humanity!
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What a fucking douche

They both are.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Good bitch slap.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:53:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Big takeaway, cops don't give a shit about protecting or serving victims of crime...they have a job to do, which does not include protecting or serving people, and that's all they're out to do...
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:54:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

so what, public "officials" don't have to restrain themselves. By your logic he could have shot him

I would take the "faggot Marine" over a whiny Soldier anyday.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He deserves to be slapped. "U.S. Soldier know who you are talking to?" My Marine friends are not kidding when they say that the Army has lowered its standards. He needs to learn some very severe lessons in composing himself with a professional attitude. His status as a Soldier does not warrant him any special treatment.

Officer hardass tried to intimidate guy and guy didn't let him.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:55:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Neither does being a dick head cop.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:55:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that cop.  I hope he gets fucked up, HARD.  Bye bye job, bye bye pension, bye bye house, bye bye car, everything.

edit:  I am not saying the soldier wasn't being a dick but it's a cops job to try and calm the situation down, not heat it up.

Agreed.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:55:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Ehh.. I hate to see this shit..
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:55:38 PM EDT
[#23]
So the watch commander tells him to fuck off, he's waiting 45 minutes with people in his home that have assaulted him, and then rambo shows up and beats on him more and acts like a fucking prick and postures the whole time, threatening arrest for a made up crime.  Why call the police anymore?

The cop knew what he was doing and did a little tapdance to make sure he could get away with it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just because we shower together and wear short shorts...

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It'd been sweet if the soldier was well versed in MAC and knocked/ choked him out as self defense. Which would have been permittable. With officer friendly threatening his life and limb.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:56:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good news for you then, most marines are faggots. Soldiers can be whiny because they actually work.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#28]
There is so much more to this story im sure. After he was talking about the watch commander etc if sure we are missing some things.
That kid had that coming all the way I honestly thought the cop was cool about it.
 Gangsta voice yo homie ... Check
Disrespectful smoking while winning and bitching...check
Generally poor attitude with a healthy dose of drama.. Check

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:56:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Fuck that cop.

Some people are in it just for the power.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

I guess I see your point.  Acting like that he probably deserved a slap but a it's a cops job to do his job, not just go around giving people what they have coming.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:57:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Cop vs shithead, Soldier vs Marine.

This thread is going places.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:57:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Cop wasn't a fed.

When you get in a cops face and posture up like he did, you are going to go down.  Use of force continuum:

Physical presence
Verbal commands
Open hand techniques
Less than lethal/Impact weapons
Deadly force

An officer will always meet force with a greater amount of force, but the minimum necessary to control the situation.  They need not progress, step by step up the continuum, they can advance it as needed.  When the soldier postured up and became belligerent and tried to intimidate the officer, the officer responded with appropriate open hand techniques and stopped when the subject became compliant.  Looks bad, but the cop was justified.

If the cop doesn't get there in a timely manner, it is better to file a complaint than to square up with one and get in their face.  As learned by the soldier, many cops have also been in the military and are very well trained in many types of combat.

ETA - going toe to toe with someone, posturing up, and saying "are you getting in my face" = threat of force.  Cop responded in kind.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neither does being a dick head cop.

Agreed, but this thread is going to have no shortage of supply with people rushing to that little hot headed whiners case. I figured I would level it out a bit before the cop bashing got completely out of control.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:57:38 PM EDT
[#34]
I love all the whiny girls in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:58:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh look the Doggies and Zoomies are dick measuring and questioning sexuality.

Faggots.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#36]
could have cracked his skull open
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:58:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good news for you then, most marines are faggots. Soldiers can be whiny because they actually work.

One of the first times I have ever heard of it being put in that order, will have to look more into it, thank you.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Beginning of video the officer claims the Soldier stepped up on him and that's why he knocked him down. Then towards the end of the video the officer admits to stepping up on him to "talk to him"

So the officer stepped up on the guy, then knocks him on his ass when the Soldier postures back.

Whole stooopid went on.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#39]
In the interest of self preservation I will simply say that both those cops should be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law and made a prime example out of.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Cop vs shithead, Soldier vs Marine.

This thread is going places.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a fucking douche

They both are.

yep.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:59:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Only if he knew what he was doing.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 4:00:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Lawsuit.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Bro? Dude kinda earned that.

I understand his frustration though, cops are almost never there when they're most useful...
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Two chest thumpers, nothing more.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#46]
meh, kid ran his suckhole and got called on it. I think porky pig should have kept his mouth shut cuz it made both the cops look like fucking jbts.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 4:01:42 PM EDT
[#47]
I don't feel sorry for anyone involved in that video.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
What a fucking douche

They both are.

yep.  

Assholes colliding.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Two chest thumpers, nothing more.

yeah, this. actually, three chest thumpers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Only if he knew what he was doing.  

I was just thinking about how hard that dumbass fell
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top