Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2002 6:29:39 PM EDT
[url]http://www.calnra.org/mancan.html[/url]

[img]http://www.calnra.org/MANCHURIAN.jpg[/img]

Senator John McCain is currently vying for the infamous title of the most anti-gun politician in the senate. He recently authored S.890
            which will stop all gun shows in the U.S. People routinely call him "The Manchurian Candidate" based on the 60's Sci-fi thriller in
            which soldiers were brainwashed. Whenever the Manchurian Candidate sees the queen of diamonds, it triggers off his programming.
            We thought it was time to send McCain these postcards, to awaken him.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 1:43:09 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 1:47:59 AM EDT
[#2]
That's cold.

Where can I get some?

Never mind, clicked the link.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 5:54:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:44:05 AM EDT
[#4]
John McCain is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

John , why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?

Do you realize, Comrade, the implications of the weapon that has been placed at your disposal?...A normally-conditioned American, who has been trained to kill and then to have no memory of having killed. Without memory of his deed, he cannot possibly feel guilt. Nobody, of course, has any reason to fear being caught. Having been relieved of those uniquely American symptoms, guilt and fear, he cannot possibly give himself away. Ah, now John will remain an outwardly-normal, productive, sober, and respected member of the community. And I should say, if properly used, entirely police-proof. His brain has not only been washed, as they say, it's been dry-cleaned.

I tell ya, there's something phony going on. There's something phony about me, about John McCain , about the whole Medal of Honor business...I said: 'John McCain is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life, and even now I feel that way - this minute. And yet, somewhere in the back of my mind, something tells me it's not true. It's just not true. It isn't as if McCain's hard to like. He's IMPOSSIBLE to like. In fact, he's probably one of the most repulsive human beings I've ever known in my whole - all of my life.

The extreme Right is just a tool for the extreme Left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top