Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2002 8:39:19 AM EDT
Watching Pres. Bush at ceremonies like today makes me so thankfull AL isn't around. You can tell by the facial expressions today and in the past ceremonies with lost soldiers whom died for our freedom that he is trully remorsefull. He is not afraid to show emotion. Pukeface Klinton would be looking around for hot chicks or recognition and pretending he gave a shit. Never believed a word of his when he went to Memorials etc. 3 CHEERS FOR W
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Y'all remeber the staged incident when Billy went to Normandy Beach (or was it Omaha Beach)....walking along, and lo and behold there he finds a pile of stones and forms them into a cross...and  gazes at it in "remberance".

Never mind the entire beach is baren of stones, yet here he "finds" a PILE of them? White house pr members admitted to putting them there for him to stage this scene.
If it was "staged" then I don't feel he was actually honoring the men who died there, but "using" them to promote his own ego..."I feel your pain..."
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 4:25:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Couldn't agree more, President Bush and his wife are examples of the type of character that #41 kept eluding to during the 92 election, but had too much class to expose. I love it when the liberals attack his IQ. Lets see, one degree from Harvard, and one from Yale. Sounds like a real dummy to me. Thought just one of those degrees from those liberal schools would make the left wingers ecstatic....
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:35:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Ditto to all.

I just wish he would improve his speach-giving skills. He cuts his sentences too short, and it makes him look like he's stringing soundbites together instead of saying what he means.

Don't believe me? Compare the unbelievably AMAZING speach he gave to the Congress immediately after 9/11 with anything since then.

Still, I am so [b]damned[/b] proud I voted for him, especially since I live in south Florida! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:11:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I too am very proud of President Bush.

He is a true leader and patriot.

And I fully expect to be voting for him in 2004!

Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:31:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:34:56 AM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/osama_goodbadugly.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 7:57:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I was glad to see the first lady mentioned in an earlier post. Laura Bush is also high on my list. It is so nice to have a first lady who is a real lady, and has class. It is so refreshing to me. I cannot believe the contrast between her and that "B" Hillary.
GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!
Tuco
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 1:46:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, the Pres. and First Lady are high on my list of favorite people, too. If they are not really sincere, then they are some some world class con-artists instead of just world-class.

Tuco: regarding the "B" Hillary. Is that "B" as in USDA Grade B, "B" as in B-rated movie, or "B" as in Beeotch? Just curious what your intention was. I know that they all fit.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 2:29:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice post flagwaver.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 2:42:05 PM EDT
[#11]
One of the high points of that speech was the look on the Iraqi delegate's face...staring off into space..."wonder if I should move to Switzerland this winter???"

W did a great job, said just what needed to be said.  This is a defining moment for the UN.  Honestly I'm not expecting much.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 2:52:12 PM EDT
[#12]
GW has an ability to relate to the average person.  The "liberal" Klintons would look down on people.  When you see GW with a crownd of people you can see the sincere look on his face. This first lady is also by far the best that I have seen.  She is self confident without being pushy. She has class.  Everything Hillybitch will never even imagine having.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:12:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
ilikeBush!

I'm still glad I voted for him.
His expressions are genuine.
I look for the coming year to be more war like.
He is evolving into one of our greater Presidents,
I hope.

Now if he just let's the AW ban sunset.
View Quote
For a second there I thought you were changing your handle....as a matter of fact I like that handle!....[:D]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Bush Jr. is a bonehead, at this time in history we need his daddy, not him, but we are stuck with what we got, I just hope he talks a lot with poppa, and follows his advice.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 5:53:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I was glad to see the first lady mentioned in an earlier post. Laura Bush is also high on my list. It is so nice to have a first lady who is a real lady, and has class. It is so refreshing to me. I cannot believe the contrast between her and that "B" Hillary.
GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!
Tuco
View Quote
      Glad you noticed that,but both the Bush Women were really great,both Laura and her mother-in law Barbara.

If you don't like the Bush men,you better damn well know that they have Good women behind them!

Bob  [8D]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Bush Jr. is a bonehead, at this time in history we need his daddy, not him, but we are stuck with what we got, I just hope he talks a lot with poppa, and follows his advice.
View Quote

Bush Sr?

Bush Sr the multilateralist?

Bush Sr the 89 foriegn AW banner?

Bush Sr the tax promise breaker?

Bush Sr who left Saddam in power rather than commit to a 10-15yr occupation of Iraq?

Sorry, I think Jr is much improved over Sr.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

So are you but we won't hold it against you [:D]
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#18]
[img]http://www.gopfun.com/images/superw.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top