Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2002 7:33:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 7:35:47 AM EDT
[#1]
While I doubt it's true, I wouldn't be surprised that if he was dead, they'd announce it today.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 7:35:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Heard on CBS radio update - the report is from and Islamic radio station and is being treated with a lot of skepticism.  No one has been able to verify it yet; the comment I heard was that it was very suspicious that an Islamic station would release such news, good news for the U.S., on September 11th.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 7:44:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 7:51:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Why would they (Islamic radio station) wait until now to make the announcement? Seems to me they are just throwing mud into the water.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 7:52:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Find the pilot who dropped the bomb and give him (her?) a medal.

Same goes for any SPECOPS guys who may have been illuminating the target.

Afterwards, throw a party the likes of which have never been seen. Light up DC with fireworks! Celebrate this one death the way those barbarians celebrated the deaths of thousands!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 7:56:41 AM EDT
[#7]
For his supporters hearing he was alive would spur them on and hearing he was a dead martyr would spur them on.

I tend to think that he's dead.  If he were alive I believe we would have heard from him by now but who knows.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 8:33:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't seem to find the story on [url]http://www.cbsnews.com[/url]
It's not on the 9-11 or world page, and I even tried a search.
Oh well, personally I think Osama is going to be worm crap for Halloween
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#10]
even if the bastard is dead there will be others worse then him.

Link Posted: 9/11/2002 8:45:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Dead huh?  Who says?  Liberal US media...or maybe Al Jazeera?

'Scuse me for being a skeptic...but I won't believe it until I have the proof.

[b][SIZE=4][RED]D-N-A![/b][/size=4][/red]

(Gee, wouldn't you like to be the grunt who gets the million dollar double-tap on this asswipe?)

If we did get him, I hope it wasn't quick...I hope he suffered terribly in pain before heading to hell.

Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just caught about half of a report on the radio that said Osama was killed on DEC 9 when teh cave he was in was bombed.

Was this a confirmed report or a rumor, has anyone else heard this?
View Quote

If it were true, I would be the first one to make a Pilgrimage to the "Holy Site" to piss on his grave.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:20:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
[When do you want to go? I'll buy our plane tickets. [=D]
View Quote

Just as soon as it can be located [BD]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey, GoatBoy! Count me in, too!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#16]
If he was dead, would they tell us?

Would killing him make the liberals call for the "end to the war on terror?"
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Waldo & Goatboy: Count me in. I'll tag along, drink some muslim-forbidden alchohol and take a nice long need-to-lean-on-something leak at the holy site.[devil] [pissed] [smoke]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Grammar check!

NOT H-O-L-Y site, H-O-L-E-L-Y site, as in "full of holes".

Calvary is a Holy Site. The burial hole of Osama is, in my opinion, an open sewer waiting to be exploited...
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:54:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Zaphod wrote

The burial hole of Osama is, in my opinion, an open sewer waiting to be exploited...
View Quote

By definition a sewer is not worth exploitation because Osama is just shit.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 9:57:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Waldo & Goatboy: Count me in. I'll tag along, drink some muslim-forbidden alchohol and take a nice long need-to-lean-on-something leak at the holy site.[devil] [pissed] [smoke]
View Quote

Count me in, maybe do an AR15.com group purchase?

Guess we could not dig him up and abuse him more eh?

[moon]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 10:02:14 AM EDT
[#21]
My gut feeling says he's not dead. Newsweek did a long, and very interesting article about how the bulk of Al- Quaida (and Bin Laden) escaped during the Tora Bora operation.(Seems that we were bombing the wrong mountain pass.) The enemy soldiers that were killed were a blocking force that were sacrificed to allow time for the others to get away. Most of the intelligence community tends to agree with the assessment.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 10:27:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#23]
The last CBS News update I heard on the radio didn't even mention this story.  

I wonder if the Islamic website/radio station is broadcasting some kind of trigger code for more attacks.  "Osama is dead" would be a pretty good code for "Kill the infidels".  And they gave a date when he supposedly died.  

I'm going to spend December 9th holed up in my basement.

Edited to add - I intended something better for post #1000, but I forgot.  Oops.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 10:55:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I wonder if the Islamic website/radio station is broadcasting some kind of trigger code for more attacks.  "Osama is dead" would be a pretty good code for "Kill the infidels".  And they gave a date when he supposedly died.  

View Quote

Would you really?  I think you could be right that it could just be a message saying when to execute their next attack, but would you really change your way of life on a hunch like that?  I know Dec. 9 I'll be out doing what I do. [<]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

What if the code is "Only kill the infidels holed up in their basements?". [:D]

Link Posted: 9/11/2002 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Well, then they'd better be prepared to eat a lot of lead on the way in.  [peep]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Dec 9th = 12/9 maybe they'll use the reverse -9/12. Doubt it, just an observation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top