Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2002 6:00:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 6:30:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I me, an individual, a committee of one.

Pledge dedicate all of my worldly goods to give without self pity.

Allegiance my love and  my devotion.

To the flag our standard, Old Glory, a symbol of [b]freedom.[/b]

Wherever  she waves, there's respect because your loyalty has given  her a dignity that shouts freedom is everybody's job!
United that means that we have all come together.

States individual communities that have united into great states.  Individual communities with pride and dignity and purpose; all divided with imaginary boundaries, yet [b]united[/b] to a common purpose, and that's love for country.

And to the republic a state in which sovereign power is invested in representatives chosen by the people to govern. And government is the people and it's from the people to the leaders, not from the leaders to the people.
For which it stands, one nation one nation, meaning [b]"so  blessed by God" [/b]

Indivisible incapable of being divided.
With [b]liberty which is freedom[/b]

-- the right of power to live one's own life without threats, fear or some sort of  retaliation.

And [b]Justice the principle or quality of dealing  fairly with others. [/b]

For all which means, boys and girls, it's as much your country as it is mine.  

UNDER GOD    Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?

God Bless America!

Author--Dont know!

Link Posted: 9/11/2002 6:37:12 AM EDT
[#2]
[img]http://www.baumgartnergang.com/images/NYPics/Wednesday912/shannon.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top