Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2002 8:23:53 PM EDT
Scumbag RADICAL Islamics (note the "Radical" - Gotta be PC) are being rounded up and being detained in our POSH AND COMFORTABLE detension centers.:

God Bless America !

[img]rbad.ar15.com/towelhead.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#1]
A man is only as wealthy as the socks he can own,and keep dry.  Manilia,1943!

That guy is poor!

Bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 8:41:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 8:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Wire Tie Seatbelts !  

Truly the lap of luxury ! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude needs a boot sole on his head.

-T.
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#5]
"In case of an emergency landing in water, your prisoner is also a flotation device."

Link Posted: 9/10/2002 9:05:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Gotta love the "Burka" they put over his head....   Hehehe   Sexual Equality ! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 9:27:27 PM EDT
[#7]
They need to go ahead take the hood off and push him onto the rollers and give him a shove out of the plane!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 9:36:06 PM EDT
[#8]
should be beating him with the fan-belt off that car!
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dude needs a boot sole on his head.
-T.
View Quote

[marines]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#10]
i hope he freezes to death on the flight.  die you fucking assholes!!! die!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 10:37:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Not that I can for this pole smoker but "we" are starting to act like "them"
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 11:05:49 PM EDT
[#12]
If only someone would crank the ratchet on the tie down strap going across the POS scumbags diaphragm, we could have a real Operation Anaconda going on.
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 11:40:32 PM EDT
[#13]
C-130 right behind the port wheel well. 5,000 lb device hooked into a 10,000 lb deck fitting and a 5,000 lb bulkhead fitting.

They should have slipped that cargo strap around him and racheted it tight, then hooked it into the ramp and opened the cargo door, tossed his ass out and then streamed him and then took turns cutting the webbing on the device, say about 4 strands at a time until it seperated. At about 6-8 thousand feet.

Link Posted: 9/11/2002 2:59:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Sorry, the 72 virgins will be delayed.  Please relax and enjoy the rest of the flight.

NOTICE!  ALL CARGO MUST BE SECURED TO THE FLOOR BEFORE FLIGHT TO INSURE IT WILL NOT SHIFT DURING TRANSIT.  PLEASE CHECK AND RETIGHTEN TIEDOWNS AS NECESSARY DURING FLIGHT.  

And remember, Allahu Akhbar!

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 3:09:27 AM EDT
[#15]
shouldnt that seat be in the "upright and locked"  position?
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 3:43:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for the eye candy. I saved this pic and will make it my desktop.

Boot to the Head !!!!!!!!!

If any body has any like this it would be good to post.

Thanks again
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 3:44:19 AM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://www.goregasm.com/upload/24Aug2002/fuck%20you.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:26:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:33:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

[b][red]what in the fuckin hell are you talking about?

another bleeding heart liberal!    

"WE"???  

bite your tongue. that is a picture of the enemy you idiot. had they caught YOU, youd be dead, probably beheaded. "WE" will never act, nor start to act like "them". not in a billion years.  do not include me with the "WE" you are a member of!!![/b][/red]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:36:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Looking at the uniform and the 'civilian-type' vehicle on the deck there, I kinda wonder who took him down...Excellent picture; please post more if you have them!

[USA]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:42:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Give me a break.....go spew that troll shit somewhere else.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:43:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Jihad Airlines new first class 'sleeper seat'...
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:47:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

ENEMY sympathizers should join their comrades.
Quit watching CNN and Dan Blather.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:49:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not quite, we have yet to fly their jets into their buildings, killing thousands and then dance in the streets. We have yet to cut the throats of flight attendants in order to instill fear. We have yet to cut little girls heads off because she might have been raped. We have yet to sentence an 18 year old girl to be gang raped for her brothers crime. We have yet to send our son's and daughter's to be suicide bombers. We have yet to do all these things in the name of a god, or following a religion.

So take your "we are starting to act like them" crap and post in on the DU.

We are far from being like them, and until we are willing to care less about how the rest of the world feels, and just kick some serious ass, we continue to let them win.

On this day no less than 3,000,000 of them should die, we should be angry enough right now to push the button and get our retribution. The rest of the world see's us as weak, and now they think they can tell us what to do. Look at that commie loser bastard Mandela. And now the friggin pope. SCREW the UN and the rest of the world. WE ARE ALONE AMERICA! We need to do what is right and just. And do it now, the rest of the world would have to toe the line that we draw in the sand, if we would back our play.

Have a nice friggin day, go hold hands with someone and think of peace, we don't want to hurt anyone else now, do we.... Go light a candle and keep your moment of silence.

The only moment of silence I want to observe is that one that occurs the moment of right after detonation of a 10megaton warhead over Bagdad, before the blast reaches out!

dave
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:54:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think since he is not a corpse that is on fire flying though the air, "we" have not even come close to "them" in terms "them" will understand.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:59:55 AM EDT
[#26]
...they should have "pants" that guy, and thrown him into the prision "general population" tied like that! He would have been real popular with "Bubba"!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 5:01:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 5:03:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 5:09:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fight fire with fire!
And if you feel sorry for him ,I hear the iraq army is hiring, LOL
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 5:31:16 AM EDT
[#30]
[img]http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=TheMaster&album_id=69469&image_id=40&courtesy=1[/img]

Old Glory's Revenge!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 5:31:34 AM EDT
[#31]
[B]NEVER FORGET[/B]

[img]http://www.scubanaked.com/wtc/WIKONOSREC.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 5:31:45 AM EDT
[#32]
SOCKS? This goat raper is wearing socks? That's conspicuous consumption over there! He must be rich as hell!
No, we have not begun to act like them, not yet.
But we will, and they will cry foul, and we will tell them to shut their filthy goat pleasers! While we carpet bomb THE ENTIRE REGION! Mandela's ungrateful commie ass can shut his hole as well. KILL KILL KILL
Aw crap, I got psycho froth on my keyboard again. Eeeeeewwwwwwwww.
"War is Hell" General Sherman
"Welcome to Hell" The Punisher
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 5:35:49 AM EDT
[#33]
[b]NEVER[/b]

[b]NEVER[/b]

[b]FORGET[/b]

[img]http://www.scubanaked.com/wtc/Worldt4.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 9/11/2002 6:22:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not quite, we have yet to fly their jets into their buildings, killing thousands and then dance in the streets. We have yet to cut the throats of flight attendants in order to instill fear. We have yet to cut little girls heads off because she might have been raped. We have yet to sentence an 18 year old girl to be gang raped for her brothers crime. We have yet to send our son's and daughter's to be suicide bombers. We have yet to do all these things in the name of a god, or following a religion.

So take your "we are starting to act like them" crap and post in on the DU.

We are far from being like them, and until we are willing to care less about how the rest of the world feels, and just kick some serious ass, we continue to let them win.

On this day no less than 3,000,000 of them should die, we should be angry enough right now to push the button and get our retribution. The rest of the world see's us as weak, and now they think they can tell us what to do. Look at that commie loser bastard Mandela. And now the friggin pope. SCREW the UN and the rest of the world. WE ARE ALONE AMERICA! We need to do what is right and just. And do it now, the rest of the world would have to toe the line that we draw in the sand, if we would back our play.

Have a nice friggin day, go hold hands with someone and think of peace, we don't want to hurt anyone else now, do we.... Go light a candle and keep your moment of silence.

The only moment of silence I want to observe is that one that occurs the moment of right after detonation of a 10megaton warhead over Bagdad, before the blast reaches out!

dave
View Quote

TheDave, you are TheMan....

Well said sir! [beer]

And to everyone else who has responded to this thread (with the exception of the one dope-smoking hippy pacifist dildo who will remain nameless in accordance with board rules) I offer the following comments, in no particular order:

Ditto!

Amen!!

ROTFLMAO!

etc., etc....
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 6:36:35 AM EDT
[#35]
When will "Taliban John", John Walker Lindh, the "Kalifornia Komando" get the same treatment?

Today is 9/11/02 and they just prayed for "World Peace" on the TV........[puke]

Did they find that Lindh-A-Hole with an AK or other weapon when he was captured?
Or was he just "experiencing" the whole thing in true "Kalifornya Style"?
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 8:11:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Now, at work, they want us to have 2 minutes of silence, to remember.......

I don't need any silence to remember, big friggin explosions in the middle east is what I want to hear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top