Video
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 1:51:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 1:51:31 AM EDT
[#2]

My guess was going to be "Beastiality."

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 1:52:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Seems too good to be true.  So I am guessing it is either false, or settled under the table Clinton style.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 2:44:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Well now, let's not be hasty. Is a Wookie technically considered to be a "beast"? Other terrestrial beasts do indeed "communicate" via grunts and growls... hmmmm

So perhaps there are grounds here..
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 3:14:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's a 'gimmee'.

As our illustrious leader told Boehner:

"I get that for free'.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 3:16:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I watched it before, sounded like a whole lotta NOTHING.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 3:35:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 3:44:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Lyndon Larouche?

Oh.....this is going to twenty nine ways of batshit crazy tinfoil lunacy wrapped in a insane asylum next door to a circus.....

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 3:45:04 AM EDT
[#9]
tl,dw.  It looks phony.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 3:45:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Lyndon Larouche?

Oh.....this is going to twenty nine ways of batshit crazy tinfoil lunacy wrapped in a insane asylum next door to a circus.....

Yup, Lyndon was the tinfoil hat guy that wants to be President about 30 plus years ago.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 3:52:51 AM EDT
[#11]
This is not true as a sitting president cannot be indicted by any prosecutor.  

Read the Constitution.  First a president must be impeached by the House.  After impeachment, the trial is held by the senate.  If found guilty the president is removed from office and then he can be indicted for any crimes committed and then tried in court.   That is how it works.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 5:01:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Lyndon LaRouche....  lol.      

Yep.   Wonder how many dumbasses on here think it might be legit.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 5:02:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Read the Constitution.  First a president must be impeached by the House.  After impeachment, the trial is held by the senate.  If found guilty the president is removed from office and then he can be indicted for any crimes committed and then tried in court.   That is how it works.

I do not believe that is true in all respects.  

ETA:  although the Department of Justice apparently thinks so.

http://www.justice.gov/olc/sitting_president.htm

ETA2: what if prior to taking office a sitting President murdered someone and the evidence came out. I'm not so sure he would be immune from state prosecution while in office, but as linked above the Department of Justice would probably take that position.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#14]
The founders did not want a sitting president to be the subject of political legal attacks.  Therefore they wrote into the Constitution the inablility for a president to be charged with a crime with out first being removed from office:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do not believe that is true in all respects.  

ETA:  although the Department of Justice apparently thinks so.

http://www.justice.gov/olc/sitting_president.htm

ETA2: what if prior to taking office a sitting President murdered someone and the evidence came out. I'm not so sure he would be immune from state prosecution while in office, but as linked above the Department of Justice would probably take that position.

Link Posted: 2/2/2013 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lyndon LaRouche....  lol.      

Yep.   Wonder how many dumbasses on here think it might be legit.

But he was standing at a podium with a flag in the background.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top