Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2002 7:51:56 AM EDT
[i]From HA'ARETZ of today, breaking news[/i]

[b]18:20 (Israel Time): Palestinians hold rally in support of Iraq`s Saddam Hussein in Gaza Strip (Reuters)[/b]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 7:59:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 8:05:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Call in another airstrike, NOW!!!
View Quote

I beg to differ, I think a Intel mission would be more along the lines of what we need.
Send in some shooters and looters and do some snatch and grab on the lead towel heads for ass kicking then SEND IN THE AIR STRIKES on the rest of the rally.[frag]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 8:33:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm with legs. Wait for the support demonstrations to begin and then bomb them flat.

There can be no cries of "innocents". If you're celebrating, you're an enemy, and if you are carrying your children with you at the time, it's YOU who has put them in harm's way, not us.

FIRE MISSION!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top