Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2002 9:02:06 AM EDT
I like to head down to the track after work on Fri.s before a race and see what trouble I can get in to.
this passed Fri there was a racing school having a class and it's always good for a laugh or two so I drive over to the grand stand and take a seat.

The first guy heads out and does ok,the look on his face tells me that he is Dale Earnhart 3rd in his mind but thats what the folks pay for.

Anyway the 2nd guy gets set up to go and the instructor walks over and talks to the guy for a sec.
The it's his turn,he hits the gas.........no clutch the instructor gestures to him and BAM! he dumps the clutch does a 360 and smacks the pit road wall!

After the instructor runs over I can hear him yell out "Don't piss in my race car!"

This may only be funny to people who have beed to one of these schools but I thought I would die!LOL!
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#1]
This wouldn't have been the Skip Barber class at Sebring would it?
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#2]
No, not Skip Barber but there is a very funny story behind that red Porshia in back of his shop.

Well think it's funny,not everybody agrees[:D]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#3]
C'mon! Share it with me! I'm a grad of the course, love to get dirt!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top