Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2013 10:40:11 AM EDT
I'm in the clerks office at the court house and I over hear a couple and the clerk.  He asks them what it is they need to file.
He tells them they can go online and download the docs for free or pay the court $25.00 for the same docs.  They opt
to pay the $25.00.  They then ask him if the filing fee can be waived? ($80.00).  I know because I just fucking paid it.
He asks them if they have a food stamp card or a Quest card, and they say yes.  He says no problem we can waive the fee.
Mother fuckers will pay $25.00 for some free docs because they are too fucking lazy to get on a computer and then they
get their filing fee waived.  I almost lost it.  Left there with my blood boiling.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to Obama's merica.....
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 10:49:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm in the clerks office at the court house and I over hear a couple and the clerk.  He asks them what it is they need to file.
He tells them they can go online and download the docs for free or pay the court $25.00 for the same docs.  They opt
to pay the $25.00.  They then ask him if the filing fee can be waived? ($80.00).  I know because I just fucking paid it.
He asks them if they have a food stamp card or a Quest card, and they say yes.  He says no problem we can waive the fee.
Mother fuckers will pay $25.00 for some free docs because they are too fucking lazy to get on a computer and then they
get their filing fee waived.  I almost lost it.  Left there with my blood boiling.

What are they filing?
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#3]
you are surprised the poor are bad with finances?
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are they filing?

Wrongful Termination?  Boss said they were lazy?
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 10:54:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are they filing?

They'er suing for free Docs at the courthouse?
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 10:54:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Complaining? Please pack a bag as the bus to the re-education camp will arrive

shortly. Keep your eyes lowered as it is fitting because of your shame.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 10:54:42 AM EDT
[#7]
perhaps they lived far away or would have had 25 dollars in some other expense to go home, get the docs, come back?  maybe a time crunch/deadline?  come on, maybe, just maybe some real reason is at the hear o fthis.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:13:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Welcome to Obama's merica.....

It's been going on since before Obama, equal access to courts. Our Clerks office has big posters explaining it and a list of free legal services for civil matters for the impoverished.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are they filing?

This makes the most sense
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are they filing?

More support from the state.

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Just be glad that having a welfare card didn't get the document fees waived too. At least they paid for something.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Its  not their money, they didnt earn it, they dont care.

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
perhaps they lived far away or would have had 25 dollars in some other expense to go home, get the docs, come back?  maybe a time crunch/deadline?  come on, maybe, just maybe some real reason is at the hear o fthis.

It's also possible they don't have a computer at all or, do have one and no internet access.

But, this is GD where we assume the worst of anyone who dares take even cursory and temporary advantage of any social service, regardless of the actual story behind their plight. We just make up the worst possible scenario and assume it's the God's honest truth.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 11:56:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 12:27:00 PM EDT
[#15]
when ever I see more FSA stuff I think I am doing it wrong and should join Obama will take care of me!

My wife see's a lot of the FSA works at a Pharm they will be talking on a brand new Iphone, and bitch on a $4 dollar copay when they are getting everything else for free..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top