Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2013 9:36:57 AM EDT
I'm getting 4 or 5 or more inquiries a day from folks looking to get mags and such, and many of them are cadets (I work at a military college) who were not of age and resources to get things while the getting was good.  

Think about turning 18 or 21 and then not being able to buy what you want due to the current insanity.  That would suck, so I'm trying to at least give them places to place backorders at.

Any suggestions to websites who are at least accepting backorders?  I can't seem to find any to send them to.  

I've specifically gotten asked about PMags, SCAR magazines, Sig magazines, M&P magazines and Glock magazines.  We even provide them free ammo through our Corps Marksmanship program, but that doesn't do them much good without other things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top