[#3]
Quoted:
thank god Pa isnt following the gravy train from NY CT and NJ

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Outstanding post OP

Edit: N/M you added a link

My 4 year old jumped up and hit my mouse button just as i was adding the link. Dang if it didn't cause me to snap the mouse button over the submit. I recovered!
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank god for PA. I live in Maryland and the line is 5 miles from my current home. I am looking around across the line for homes and the work commute will be about 10 more minutes.

I love you guys.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:44:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

AMEN!
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:49:05 PM EDT
[#8]
It looks like an Arfcomer owes PA an apology.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:56:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thank god for PA. I live in Maryland and the line is 5 miles from my current home. I am looking around across the line for homes and the work commute will be about 10 more minutes.

I love you guys.

Sorry, were closed.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:56:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Press release by My Boss
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:00:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nope!

Sen. Toomey isn't supporting any bans, and the Gov. said we don't need any new laws - just better enforcement of what we already have

None the less, I emailed them again today

Got this from another post - this is so easy to do and it emails ALL your reps at once - NO EXCUSES!!

Ruger has set up a super quick and easy way to contact all your representatives nationally and statewide.
http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/#
Click "take action now" and it takes you to a page where you fill in your contact info including zip code. It uses your zip to pick your representatives. There is a two paragraph prewritten letter and a list of your reps. If you would rather not contact any one of them just uncheck the box next to his name. It takes about 2 minutes to contact eleven reps

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Mike, is that you?

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love you guys.

Sorry, were closed.

Yeah, we can keep our guns, but we have to be in bed by 8PM  

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love you guys.

Sorry, were closed.

I am getting old anyway so early bedtime is ok. I am just not looking forward to the school taxes, but if it REALLY goes to the schools unlike MD I can live with it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love you guys.

Sorry, were closed.

LMAO

A step in the right direction to the war on terror Obama.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:42:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love you guys.

Sorry, were closed.

I am getting old anyway so early bedtime is ok. I am just not looking forward to the school taxes, but if it REALLY goes to the schools unlike MD I can live with it.

Actually, it does go to the schools

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:51:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't mess with.......PA

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top